Ratsun's pay it forward thread(v 2.0)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I know what I read. LOTR was even longer for me. 

Personally, Silmarillion was the longest for me... the later books were fairly easy to read compared to the first. It was sooo dry. 

Trying to see what I can throw up for everyone. I think I have some extra Hotwheels I can include. Maybe Ill make a little gift box. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

That's not how you bump a thread. THIS is how you bump a thread (if you don't get the reference, you're allowed to call me an old man from here on out).

paul-hogan-crocodile-dundee.jpg

Serviceable OEM l28 clutch+flywheel, has life left in it. Freeloader pays shipping from 03103, willing to include 2 of everything (I think I have 2 spares of each).

8606383921_4e48aa7da4_c.jpg

8607486442_671fd54bfd_c.jpg

• Like 2

Personally, Silmarillion was the longest for me... the later books were fairly easy to read compared to the first. It was sooo dry. 

Trying to see what I can throw up for everyone. I think I have some extra Hotwheels I can include. Maybe Ill make a little gift box. 

The Silmarilion was a posthumous publication of Tolkin's source materials for the Lord of the Rings etc books.  It was compiled by his son.  It is a very interesting background source and has a great parody/retelling of the Book of Genesis told in ancient runic guise.  Read it!

• 2 weeks later...

This exhaust flange was given to me, I had some pipe fitted in it then burred out. Good start for a fresh down pipe. Ended up going a different route...

Pay shipping and its yours...or local pickup Sherwood,OR

IMG_2061_zpsb6fec178.jpg

That's sweet. 

I'd call dibs on that but I feel like I keep getting things from the thread. 

I still have what I put up in trade as well. 

If you still have this when I swing back through maybe I'll feel good about it then...?

I'm sure someone could really use this!