Ratsun's pay it forward thread(v 2.0)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, forgot to post here! I was kinda excited to see that considering I just broke the grill on my truck, and forgot to mention here. If it's a big deal, it's all yours, don't wanna step on toes since I wasn't paying attention. I'm not gonna die over a lost grill haha

Here goes nothing.

Weber 32/36 DGEV 

Ran when pulled but has some issues that need to be addressed. I drove on this carb for about 2 years.

It's NOT a 5A (IE it's an older style with a single feed idle circuit)

It's been jetted for my LZ so it WILL need to be re-jetted. Air and main jets are drilled so they don't match what's on the jets. 

Could probably stand to have all the diaphragm's replaced. The accel pump is new though.

The choke lever that runs from the choke arm to the choke plates fell off and disappeared. Not sure if you can buy them or not, but anyone can make something to replace it. 

You can have it, just want shipping cost. Like I said, it came off my running motor, but I don't want anyone to put it on thinking they're gonna have a perfect carb. 

I got it for nothing and ran it for 2 years. I'll also toss in the ghetto hand made adapter that came with it. BUT it requires you to run a shorter air filter. 

condenser new in package part number22102-d1100

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r128/criminallywise/DSC04585_zps47e56b14.jpg

fuel filter new in package part number16400-v2700

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r128/criminallywise/DSC04586_zpsddc05a62.jpg

and some little hose new i package part number 1916

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r128/criminallywise/DSC04587_zpse4d6a672.jpg

prefer local pick up as the post office isnt very close to me

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to call dibs when this popped up, but I already have one... good score for whomever picks it up.

Good on ya Tristin. It'd be nice for it to go to someone, that hasn't been able to find one. I got six of them at once, and have given away two so far. I took the one I got for my son, to JCCS, and Jun was nice enough to autograph it. Super cool guy.

• Like 1

Good on ya Tristin. It'd be nice for it to go to someone, that hasn't been able to find one. I got six of them at once, and have given away two so far. I took the one I got for my son, to JCCS, and Jun was nice enough to autograph it. Super cool guy.

I have only been able to find one. I only collect one of each style/color, but I know a lot of guys haven't been able to did the wagons so I'd pass them out if I found more.

Jun is a super awesome dude. It's a shame he got busy and left the forum. Always loved watching his builds.