Guest 510kamikazifreak

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the rules he has to wait to dib till his 6 months are up :rofl:

No. It has been decided. 

If you dont own a Datsun, you cant correct our rules. 

Cool rule. Etch it in stone.

The 620 is Hobo's. Anyone object?

When I drove past that I flipped the bitch so fast. 

Wife was asking why. I did not answer. 

She knew when it was seen. 

Hwy 14 if anyone is curious. Silverton? I forgot the town. 

Ironically, that belongs to a co-workers cousin. 

He wanted to show me a pic of his cousin's Z. Ha! Look at this pic, brah. 

• Like 1

Also I'm gonna have to find something else worthwhile to post up since so many people are rallying for me to get the monster 620. Or just saying I get it and that's it

Will have to see what I find when I get home that I'm willing to part with. Might not be datto again, might not even be useful but it'll be something

• Like 2

Okay, since no one seems to want the carb stuff, lets try something else! I have a brand new, never installed Duralast (Autozone house brand) control arm.

1F302B7F-7FC1-44EC-9788-D38E0D0BCB79_zps

0EF56397-BAF0-4AB7-8B5A-3F110D830A86_zps

All I used was the ball joint from it. I have tried to sell this thing multiple times here and on eBay, to no avail, so now it's yours for the unbelievable, one time offer, all sales final, clearance price of FREE!

• Like 1

Well, in a way that is no good.

But be that as it may

Hobo has went to a Datsun event,  so maybe that should be a stipulation instead of an arbitrary date of join.. Although  I'm assuming he went if he was the dude with the crazy ass hairdoo.

• Like 2

WAAAAAAAAAAH! Why are you so upset over this? :crying:

Hobo has paid his dues. Hell, I have put up four things here with no response, called dibs on something Tristin put up, PM'd him twice and never heard back and that was two weeks ago, so I dunno what's going on? But you don't hear me bitching. :confused:

Get over it, and get a life!

• Like 2

Alright, I'm an easy going guy but I et fed up with whining rather quickly. Just ask my daughter

My dibs on the four-by 620 hotwheel is removed. I'll wait my remaining three months before calling dibs on anything again. Everything I have posted up will remain up for grabs and I will be posting stuff in the future whenever the lock on my wallet is removed so that I can buy parts for the datto again. This complaining about hobo claiming dibs on something is done. I don't wanna see anything about it again

Any complaints please feel free to pm me and I will answer them accordingly otherwise, forget this whole thing ever happened and quit whining about it

• Like 2