New Classifieds; Improvement Suggestions only

Just a sugestion to those of us who are reading this thread.  No action required:

Going to back to requiring a pic for posting in Classifieds;

Whether it was a good idea or not...

I prefer a pic of the product, but what "yello620" does with a stock photo of a 620, is also nice, because then I know who's posting the classified.  I just thought I'd give him props for the idea.  I think that would be a good option for those of us posting multiple parts, or those that don't have pics on hand.  In the least we can post our avitars. 

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another nice option is being able to browse all of a single members ads, almost like they have a ratsun e-store.

So my intardtnet exploder doesn't spell check...I will try some settings stuff and see if I can get it to work.

• Like 1

most browsers default to spell check .... it took me a long time to figure out clicking on a word with a red squiggly line meant im dumbed and need helop..... clcik on it and it gives u options of the word or words u may have meant...i use firefox for now ....but chrome did it too when i used it

WAIT.....on the classys is it really the nly option to attach files i cant just add files from my pb account like one would in threads....trying classys for first time and not digging that ... gonna post my pb link in the add?  wish me luck

WAIT.....on the classys is it really the nly option to attach files i cant just add files from my pb account like one would in threads....trying classys for first time and not digging that ... gonna post my pb link in the add?  wish me luck

You can just post the IMG tags in the body of the ad like any other post.

Jesus can u just ban anyone who starts a thread about the classifieds ......yes the new classy suck .

...no lie .....but stop making these threads they just turn one another against each other .......for fucks sake ...... What happened ......denouncing someone's concerns by name calling and bullying doesn't make j any better then the person "bitching..". Cuz now your being a hypocrite and doing exactly what u are complaining about others doing ......its a fucking circle just stop already .....

Actually this thread seems to be solving some issues on the Classifieds and other general issues, as well as confirming some of the solved issues posted in the last thread.  It also has not been heated like the last thread.  Most everyone has been keeping cool, atleast until your post....

kiwi

I'd prefer a little bit more vitriol guys, but, thanks for recognizing I'm still here!

I love the new age Ratsun!

Let's wrench, drink lots of alcohol, and post 5h1t on here (in moderation).

I'm just about to start more plasma cutting on my Goon!

Woohoo, mass destruction time :)

i did ... so far meah there ok(classys...)... i like the attach option cuz it gets u the avatar pic for your add... to bad u couldnt add a link box too ... i rarely download pics to a computer...and just use pb..

No can do on the hosted pics, upload only for that one. Sorry.

I thought Kiwi's were from New Zealand.  And Australians are OZies?  Is that incorrect?

Loatsu has been corrected many times... he just thinks hes being funny. He doesnt know when to drop a joke. Im sure he will repost again and say it many times. 

My experience with new classifieds on Dawa's ad for Nissan coveralls.

Asked a question yesterday, don't know if he's didn't see (by having to click on the questions tab), didn't receive notification, or simply ignoring (which I seriously doubt)  ?  Had to e-lurk and see if he had been online since then.

My experience with new classifieds on Dawa's ad for Nissan coveralls.

Asked a question yesterday, don't know if he's didn't see (by having to click on the questions tab), didn't receive notification, or simply ignoring  ?  Had to e-lurk and see if he had been online since then.

check your notifications settings

Well, 

no, you gotta pm him to change his setting. but change yours so you get notified of an answer.

Well that's kinda the problem... will I have to expect not to expect answers (i.e. notifications to the seller) on every ad ?

With previous inline public questions, you might even have received an answer from another member about a part compatability issue or just someone that could answer up for the seller because they were familiar with the part / car, etc or knew the seller personally.  Either way you had a pretty good idea the seller saw the question, especially if he had answered others.

Not bitching !  I know everyone including mods must be having major migraines over this now...  just trying to find a compramise between old and new.

Well, 

Well that's kinda the problem... will I have to expect not to expect answers (i.e. notifications to the seller) on every ad ?

With previous inline public questions, you might even have received an answer from another member about a part compatability issue or just someone that could answer up for the seller because they were familiar with the part / car, etc or knew the seller personally.  Either way you had a pretty good idea the seller saw the question, especially if he had answered others.

Not bitching !  I know everyone including mods must be having major migraines over this now...  just trying to find a compramise between old and new.

a very valid point

No can do on the hosted pics, upload only for that one. Sorry.

its annoying that i dont get notified wheni get a question.... laotsu told me to turn on notification but i have received a 2question to know if its working ..... should i ask myself a question