New Classifieds; Improvement Suggestions only

I would like to know.why it wasnt mentioned, or discussed at all before hand.... are we (us not me) not adult or smart enough to be in on such a drastic change? We (us not me) are just problem.starters or sheeple that cant reason for our selves? How much did the plug in cost for the classifieds?

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And since my personal thread I had permission to start is now.locked for no GOOD reason. Ill copy and paste this here.

Mike:"that was sarcasm"

You wernt sarcastic. It was in a private pm. Why would you answer me sarcasticly. And do you even have to moniter or moderate this thread ? Its just straight fun. When did ratsun change into the other howty towty forum. Never was before. I like this thread. And its mine for the most part. No... I love this thread.... dont you want me to find love mike? So much hate in this world. Mostly for recent changes. Infact my terrorist friends where telling me the other day "ahlalalalalalalalalalalalalalala destroy the west and the new ratsun classifieds" what am I to.say to them? The poor folks drinking goat milk and eatind actual SAND witches... the impovershed many that only want to browse and discuss items with there fellow man... the sickly whoes only real joy in life was interaction in a public market?

I will not be the one to tell them there voices must remain silent just because it was sometimes a little inconvenient to an elite few. I will not tell them that there voices are not welcome in (y)our market place. I will stand beside them screaming "ahlalalalalalalalalala.... this ad sucks the format sucks theres no pics I cant search and its drasticly less persanal and informative"

Im redbanner, and I double approve this message.

• Like 1

I would like to know.why it wasnt mentioned, or discussed at all before hand.... are we (us not me) not adult or smart enough to be in on such a drastic change? We (us not me) are just problem.starters or sheeple that cant reason for our selves? How much did the plug in cost for the classifieds?

This is not a democracy.  Jeff was tired of how the old classifieds worked and the work involved in cleaning them up. It's his board and his decision, pretty simple. 

I personally didn't like the new classifieds until I tried them out, they are fairly simple and if you want to make a comment about an item it's pretty easy to post a question in the ad or PM the seller. You can search them or browse them, you can look at new ads or ads in different sections. 

P.S.  All the hate is on you. You hate the new classifieds, we get it....move on troll.

• Like 3

Every one who.hates them is a troll? I.feal like your the troll but I keep it to myself. If I didnt think your also kinda a badass it would be different. But whatever. Its not a democrecy I know. Hence the avitar.

You are a troll because you keep harping on the same shit over and over and and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

We get it...you hate them... 

• Like 1

You and a few members, most of whom are just jumping on your coat tails.

Most people seem to be using them with little trouble. If they have a usage problem, they let us know we try to address them. 

You just bitch...bitch bitch bitch...

• Like 1

Im a bitch. Thats what turned my disaproval of these changes into an out right hatred. No one is jumping on MY band wagon. If anything there jumping off of it. But about the 10th time I was informed of my bitching and whining it became bitching and whining. Theres a foot on my neck.

There are lots of folks who hate the changes. There are even more who are just dealing with them. And there are very very few who actuly like them as a whole.

Facts. Not bitching.

Look at my.member history redeye. Look at how many times ive jumped up to help "our" "community" and before this got turned into a insulting mess of name calljng look at how many times I "trolled" someone. Then evaluate what kind of a "bitch" I am. Its bullshit.

I might just do that, or I might not. Its hard to walk away from ratsun as whole. There are so many great people here. A few that seem content with the many little changes untill its not at all what you wanted. Its just me now, or so im told but dont believe, but it will be you next. And then another change and another change. For what? A few small elite force seems fit? Well they suck even more than I do.

I love MY ratsun... might be someone elses but shes my bitch while your at work, and when your home shes thinking of me. Screams my name. And im not the only one dissatisfied with the actions of the elite. And the comments of the null.

Im digging my own grave im sure. But I tell you again:

Look at my user history.

Look at the folks ive helped.

Look at the friends ive made.

Look at the post ive made.

Look at the help ive offered.

Because some of you wanna be dicks and slang names and talk shit about those who dont understand or agree with the few that impose a forced structure they didnt like I felt alienated. This is what alienated people act like. Get used to it because im far from the last.

Your decisions are recless and misguided to suit your own needs or concerns, not thinking of your ratsun family at all.

And for that reason you should be stripped of the title "community" and use another discription.

I still love you guys, even thoes saying shitty things about me. I know why, im not an idiot disrupting your peace I get it. But yall arent getting me, and thats frustrating. And those who feal the same way I do are afraid to speak uo, because yall just intantly label them trolls, orbitches. And thats not going to change. Your house your rules. And damn the people who refuse to like it.

Well I dont like it. But I dont hate you guys for not accepting me for it, or accepting that im not the only one.

I dont hate you guys at all. I would still drop what im doing to help you, I would still give you anythinv you need.

Exept sillence.

I might just do that, or I might not. Its hard to walk away from ratsun as whole. There are so many great people here. A few that seem content with the many little changes untill its not at all what you wanted. Its just me now, or so im told but dont believe, but it will be you next. And then another change and another change. For what? A few small elite force seems fit? Well they suck even more than I do.

I love MY ratsun... might be someone elses but shes my bitch while your at work, and when your home shes thinking of me. Screams my name. And im not the only one dissatisfied with the actions of the elite. And the comments of the null.

Im digging my own grave im sure. But I tell you again:

Look at my user history.

Look at the folks ive helped.

Look at the friends ive made.

Look at the post ive made.

Look at the help ive offered.

Because some of you wanna be dicks and slang names and talk shit about those who dont understand or agree with the few that impose a forced structure they didnt like I felt alienated. This is what alienated people act like. Get used to it because im far from the last.

Your decisions are recless and misguided to suit your own needs or concerns, not thinking of your ratsun family at all.

And for that reason you should be stripped of the title "community" and use another discription.

I still love you guys, even thoes saying shitty things about me. I know why, im not an idiot disrupting your peace I get it. But yall arent getting me, and thats frustrating. And those who feal the same way I do are afraid to speak uo, because yall just intantly label them trolls, orbitches. And thats not going to change. Your house your rules. And damn the people who refuse to like it.

Well I dont like it. But I dont hate you guys for not accepting me for it, or accepting that im not the only one.

I dont hate you guys at all. I would still drop what im doing to help you, I would still give you anythinv you need.

Exept sillence.

Spambot?

It's about as coherent as one would be.

Pain is very instructive. It tells you that something is very wrong. You fall and break an arm and the pain tells you to stop using and protect it until it heals. Then there is another kind of pain, possibly a back injury where the nerve is damaged and continuously sends a pain message long after other damage is healed. This message goes on forever in some cases. This is called chronic pain, every bit as painful but serves no purpose.

This forum you love so much is not the forum of 5 years ago. Members come and go things change, different things come into vogue, it's dynamic, moving, alive. Do you remember NWDE? It was a forum that couldn't change to serve it's members. Luckily for us or we wouldn't be here now. New things come along and need to be tried, not for the sake of change but to serve our members. Hopefully serve them better than worse. The saddest thing about my job is not being able to please everybody. But we try for the best fit.

• Like 1

RedBanner,

You may have had valid points on this topic at times, but the way your going about this isn't helping your case.  If you haven't already noticed, you've thrown away any chance of the Mods listening to you on this topic, and probably all topics in the future.  What people have been trying to tell you, in a round-about-way, is that it's just getting plain annoying.

You've forced the Mods to lock up two other threads, they are probably on the verge of locking up my thread because of you.  If I was a Mod, I'd give you a warning, then I'd take drasctic measures...

Would you please just give it a rest?

-Kyle

• Like 1