Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've ever had those?? :confused:  :w00t:  :wub:

......I was deprived of a lot as a child.....my friends make fun of me cause of it.....

chex mix, peanut butter, chocolate, and powdered sugar.......  Crack yo!

and my mom makes DANK munche foods....... 

• Like 1

Just don't put them in fucking garbage bags this time! And maybe a big scoop so people don't contaminate the mix with their dirty grubby hands. 

My GF and I will make some as well, but definitely not that much!

wait.... you were at canby 13?!?!?!?!? fuck so many faces, too much booze :/ 

and ya, no garbage bag this year, but when i asked my mom for some i wasnt expecting a mountain so a bag was the only option 

canby 14 might also have a much smaller Tupperware of "special" muddy buddies, those that are interested will have to come find me 

• Like 8

I think more than half of those things i ate were scooped out by someone else bare handed,,  and dumped into my hands..  i believe Kamikazi even scooped some out for me,, in hindsight i probably should have asked if they had washed their hands,,,,,,, but they probably would have just lied anyways.

:D

• Like 1

Welcoming committee cancelled folks....sorry.....there will be no drama waiting for us Cali and Idaho folks.....also.......it was NOT Justin.....

......now the only thing left is to have the best time of thel year.....

Aahhhh poo......

Now...........who wants a Fresh Margarita??!!!!!!

• Like 7
Guest rondk1958

I Find the Blue lake show  funnier and friendlier , Then Camby I have been treated poorly  right there by the people that run it  or fair There number of awards for  510's have drop to 2 classes org and modified they  had  more classes for z then for the 510 just  my  opion u forums is more open minded then I thought you would all be and I thank you for that

I Find the Blue lake show  funnier and friendlier , Then Camby I have been treated poorly  right there by the people that run it  or fair

This is very unlikely. I have found the Canby event put on by Datsuns Northwest to be very friendly. Dave Bothwell is very understanding and accommodating. If you feel you were treated poorly perhaps the problem lies with yourself? We can't all win a prize, and just being there is the main attraction.

• Like 5