POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4073717847.html

62 DATSUN Bluebird Station Wagon-Recent USA Import!! - $12500 (When have you EVER seen one of these??)
00g0g_NZ0bikoXMd_600x450.jpg
00g0g_NZ0bikoXMd_50x50c.jpg00H0H_1z64hUSJob1_50x50c.jpg
Here For Sale or TRADE is most likely the only 62 Datsun Bluebird Station Wagon in the Country! Seriously, have you ever seen one of these before in person? This car came from Mexico City originally and still has its Antique License Sticker from Mexico in the window! 
A truly unique vehicle in great condition for its age, do you think that Datsun/Nissan ever expected this car to even exist 50 YEARS after it was made?
It has its original 1200cc engine and 3 speed transmission with column shift. A way cool car to putt around in and it actually can maintain freeway speeds with ease. While not a Concours restoration, it was painted and the interior was re-done while it was in Mexico, it looks great from 10 feet and has been a huge hit at every show it has participated in thus far. Currently titled and licensed in CA we are willing to cooperate with overseas buyers and shippers once payment has cleared since there are too many folks in Nigeria that seem to want to collect cars.......;-)
Looking to move on to other projects and would like to sell or trade this once in a lifetime opportunity for the discerning JDM Collector! Would be willing to look at any and all trades as well, especially sports cars, convertibles, trucks, motorcycles or boats even! Time to play with something else I suppose! Call 5one0, two-one-four, 5454 for an appointment for viewing or other questions.

Anyone know what that seat is out of?  Looks like a nice fit/upgrade

2001 --2005 Dodge caravan rear seat..

http://www.precisionfit.com/images/9502DodgeCaravanGrandCaravanVanSolidBenchRear.image.jpeg?size=400&width=400&mid=5c528e25e1fdeaf9d8160dc24dbf4d60

Wait so Jesse James owned this?  I find that hard to believe.  Read the questions and answers for the auction.  Quite funny stuff.

Actually still owns it, that is his ebay auction. If anyone can find the monster garage clip they show him driving this car for a second early on (before the other b210 build).

That's kind of funny, I clicked on your build thread there^ and I see where Shagy said your yellow goon was his once...

These cars seem to get passed around like the drunk girl at the party :rofl:

The seller wrote: "the rear bumper has been converted to an extra gas tank" ... think Ford Pinto :w00t:

00i0i_92gvuIw2Sxv_600x450.jpg

Still it's a neat little truck -> http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/4085760052.html

What the...I love the truck just not the bumper converted to a extra gas tank lol.