• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

72 1200 deluxe $500 "runs great, bring a trailer"

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/4056373078.html

if u look closely looks like the only seat it has is the driver seat, ill ask the dude tomorrow

Ask him what? It's a 1200 sedan for $500. Buy it! Buy it! Hell if I had a way to get it home I'd buy it...although wife might not be so happy. Naw.. I'd still buy it.

• Like 1

Yeah Ive seen it a couple places. Its in fantastic condition... Im not a giant Z fan, but I would hop on this instantly if I had the cash. This could make for one clean driver with a couple mods.

It's super clean for $5k I'm not a fan of the top but like you said a couple mods it would look bad ass!

It's super clean for $5k I'm not a fan of the top but like you said a couple mods it would look bad ass!

Personally I like the vinyl top. Its a nice touch you never see on Zs... I think that if you did some subtle updating while keeping it classy, that roof could be nice. Set of nice wheels, woodgrain steering wheel, clean it up, ZG front, slammed, Fender mirrors (if the door mirrors dont leave terrible holes), and then cruise the shit out of it.