POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that correct when they say 510's were only produced in 4 door configuration first?

Yeah. Same with SSS models... thats why if you look at the SSS Coupes, they are SSSs and not SSCs. Sedan was first and then all came after; its a continuation of how it was for the 411s. 

I should buy this!!  I can see dropping in an L28 and having a blast.... if it would fit.

http://fairbanks.craigslist.org/cto/4047261118.html

.... Lets say I convince my wife to trade in her 620 for this....  What is a reasonable price to pay for one of these?

hmm... there is actually 3 on eBay right now...  I've never heard of them,  though I think I saw part of one in a junkyard and didn't know what is was till now.

Up for sale once again in the bay area. I'd like to see this 200 hp dyno sheet

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/4047584576.html

It looks like a nice car.

I question:

No breather on the valve cover, and no vacuum advance hooked up?  And a stock radiator to protect the investment in that engine?

About the 4x4:

I was curious and wrote to him to forward his response here.  He wrote back, quote, "I'm not real sure of the technical details." A few hours later (after midnight) he just responded a second time, "It's a datsun motor four cylinder rare motor something about two carbs or something special like that."  ((in his 'defense' maybe he's writing from a phone, so keeping it short))

Seems like it could drive over someone and not know it until you feel your wheel going over the top of someone.

About the concept:

Raising a 510 wagon to regular SUV height (or higher with the appropriate extra track width), and changing the seat height so your head is upright at the headliner, and maybe a whole bunch of extra mirrors around the vehicle like a bus!, the 510 would be a fine smog exempt Nissan Pathfinder; might even base one on a Pathfinder completely, then upgrade the engine to the max.  Just a thought.

Edited by NeverFinished