POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This 620 shows it sold on Ebay on 8/18 for $5900.  I just noticed it showed up on the local Phoenix Craigslist today for $6500.  Maybe it didn't sell? or the new owner is selling already?

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/4017061059.html

It looks to be the same pictures from the ebay add.  Must have thought it was worth more...

dont buy it. its a piece of shit. the douchebag kid that owned it before this guy went to my school. he beat the crap out of it, "drifted" it, and traded it for a shitty bronco like two months ago.

For some reason; I don't think this truck started out as a 1973 like the seller claims it is ...

00m0m_llXUwVAdwJ8_600x450.jpg

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/4019835650.html

Anyways - it's a turbo 620 - with an asking price of $5,500 obo/trades

Yup can't be a '73.  Mike pointed out to me that the core support is recessed where the radiator goes for the L20b like the one above.  In my '73 there is no recess.  Most likely a VIN swap or he changed core supports.

EDIT*  Just looked threw the pictures and it has no pillar vents either.  I would say VIN swap.

• Like 1

Its your sworn duty as one of the two Datsuners in AK to buy and save that truck. You will make room for it... 

I will see what the Wife says!!! dunt dunt dah....

If it was this truck that was local, It would have been in my driveway yesterday...

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/3972646819.html

I've never really studied 620's before, but I guess I'm a king cab guy...  Plus the L20b and the 5spd.

Article mentions crack heads and then says there is no title. Sounds kinda shaky.

Yeah, I don't know about Rainer, but the crackheads and meth addicts around here aren't willing to work that hard for a hustle. 

I've been working on the 210 out front late at night, and I always know it's time to come in when the crack whore reaches the point that she's so out of her mind that she starts screaming at her junkie boyfriend, belittling his manhood or threatening to kill him, depending on her level of dope-fueled drunken paranoia that night. Damn that guy puts up with alot. 

Last night I got the carb off my a14 finally, after finally overcoming Nissan's attempts to completely block access to the rear passenger side carb nut, and I said out loud, 'f*&k that was hard', and the happy addict couple happening to be standing on the street nearby, and she started in some kind of incoherent response, yelling 'Don't think I didn't hear that, b*t*h!!  I heard every word! Blah, blah, cuss blah blah blah'... yeah, time to put up the tools....

Datsun and crackheads go together like peanut butter and jelly for dinner!

Nice lines on the body of that '67 though.