POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

I don't see any rust.. all that brown shit is just dirt, bro's. Also everything has been shaved.. including the function of the vehicle for anything but racing. Also the firewall has been chopped to shit to fit a heavy ass engine. I hope who ever buys this only likes driving in straight lines.

You can hardly notice the dent.

If I remember correctly xlr8r build a VQ 510 when he went to sell it close to that price he didn't even get probably half of the amount he was selling for lost a lot and the person who bought wretched it!

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't see any rust.. all that brown shit is just dirt, bro's. Also everything has been shaved.. including the function of the vehicle for anything but racing. Also the firewall has been chopped to shit to fit a heavy ass engine. I hope who ever buys this only likes driving in straight lines.

You can hardly notice the dent.

People are idiots. 

How many black 510s are there ? I know of one other 68 that was in OC and mine #505 they say only ten where made ! I was told is was a mistake at end of jdm run the LHD cars started and guy kept painting them . Maroon interior or dk red also weird only color the black 311s got.