Analysia's 510

We pulled this rig out of the bushes yesterday!! I'm sure some of you guys will recognize it. We found if about 6 months ago. here are some pics.

IMG_0466.JPG

Loaded on Skippers toe truck.

IMG_0458.JPG

Thats where it was for a few years.

IMG_0456.JPG

The owner in the Red shirt Skipper in the back seat of the dime haha

IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_0463.JPG

IMG_0465.JPG

IMG_0475.JPG

This is after the car wash, at least 2 hrs of scrubbing!!

IMG_0481.JPG

IMG_0487.JPG

Franks daughter next to her new old car.

IMG_0493.JPG

A little TR3!!!

IMG_0492.JPG

She is starting to come back to life!!!

IMG_0495.JPG

IMG_0491.JPG

Most of Franks kids in the 510 :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I picked up a 2dr that look EXACTLY like that car about 5 years ago. That color must be doomed to sit. :rolleyes:

You guys have a lot more talent for finding these cars than I do. What are you guys at now... 4-5 cars you've found in the bush for cheap?

Keep saving em. :thumbup: Soon you'll have more on the road then paolo has off the road.

The underside isn't bad, it had enough oil leaks to seal the bottom side for 10+ years :D We acutally found 3 more datto's that need to be saved, a 510 wagon, 620 standard cab (same green as mine 620) and a B210 or honney bee :D

That cleaned up real nice. Sweet find.

Does it run? heh..

haha Does it run yet :D Shit we where driving it around last night haha :D The tank was full of bad gas so we ran the ruel line into a 1 Liter bottle of gas, We could only go on short drives but we wanted to see it the tranny shifted, it did :D

The underside isn't bad, it had enough oil leaks to seal the bottom side for 10+ years :D We acutally found 3 more datto's that need to be saved, a 510 wagon, 620 standard cab (same green as mine 620) and a B210 or honney bee :D

haha Does it run yet :D Shit we where driving it around last night haha :D The tank was full of bad gas so we ran the ruel line into a 1 Liter bottle of gas, We could only go on short drives but we wanted to see it the tranny shifted, it did :D

That's just beautiful. I would love to find one in a field that just needed the moss knocked off of it, a liter bottle of gas to get her running, and some love. Here in SoCal, they would be faded to the metal, dried out like a raisin, and partially parted out. Nowhere near this good of condition.

Man, I picked up a 2dr that look EXACTLY like that car about 5 years ago. That color must be doomed to sit. :rolleyes:

You guys have a lot more talent for finding these cars than I do. What are you guys at now... 4-5 cars you've found in the bush for cheap?

Keep saving em. :thumbup: Soon you'll have more on the road then paolo has off the road.

I don't normally like finding anything in the bush, but a 510 would be nice :lol:
Man you guys can really piss a man off that hunted for a 510 for years that was worth a damn! LOL!

Be happy for us, its just another dime saved from its doom!! I would rather see it killed on the road than let it slowly die in the field. Thus why the newest rig I own is a 78 (which I only got because my buddies had them, which now I'm the only one driving a 620 KC... I still love it though:D ) Everyone should daily drive one :D

Be happy for us, its just another dime saved from its doom!! I would rather see it killed on the road than let it slowly die in the field. Thus why the newest rig I own is a 78 (which I only got because my buddies had them, which now I'm the only one driving a 620 KC... I still love it though:D ) Everyone should daily drive one :D

hell yeah Jeff! Nice score! Did you say free!?!?

Out here someone prolly would have put a 3k price tag on it.

And a Honey Bee!! I am not a huge fan of the 210, but I have a soft spot for the honey bee variety. SAVE IT!

Nice car guys and gals! The funnest part about finding and getting these old forgoten about Dattos is the minimal amount that it takes to get them road worthy again:D A little elbow greese some new fluids, a little wrenchin and they are good to go! You guys keep up the good work and the fun!:D

Hey I daily drive a kc 720.all I'm saying is ya'll should show me some 510 love cause I need parts!!!! Lmao!! And someone to install them for me while I drink beer and give advise ha ha ha ha.

hell yeah Jeff! Nice score! Did you say free!?!?

Out here someone prolly would have put a 3k price tag on it.

And a Honey Bee!! I am not a huge fan of the 210, but I have a soft spot for the honey bee variety. SAVE IT!

Frank got the yellow one we found for 300 bucks, not exactly free but a good deal :D

Yeah we did find 3 other cool datto's but who knows when we will be able to get them.. :(

Were gonna name you guys the "510 hunters" :lol: Awesome find & thanks for saving her. Now the lady's have a kool cruiser :D

Yeah we do find alot of them :D Its fun getting them back on the road.

I think his daughter will have fun in that cute little dime :D

you gonna save that 620? if not pm me some details jeff

I will keep you posted on its progress :D I'm sure we will get them :D

Nice car guys and gals! The funnest part about finding and getting these old forgoten about Dattos is the minimal amount that it takes to get them road worthy again:D A little elbow greese some new fluids, a little wrenchin and they are good to go! You guys keep up the good work and the fun!:D

All I have to say is.... Doug if you lived closer we could start a datto car lot!!! wouldn't that be awesome!! With the amount we find and get running it would be great... Hey I can dream :D

Hey I daily drive a kc 720.all I'm saying is ya'll should show me some 510 love cause I need parts!!!! Lmao!! And someone to install them for me while I drink beer and give advise ha ha ha ha.

haha :D I wasn't directing that datto daily driving comment at you, its more something I keep in my mind to keep me driving them.

nice find. it looks like a great little dime.

thats one thing i love about old dattos. my 1200 i bought, it took longer to get rid of the crazy ant infestation by foggin the car down than it did to get it roadworthy