Analysia's 510

Frank has a lot of kids! :D

Yeah he does, I almost thought he was Mormon when I meet him :D

Great find guys, you make me want to move up there just to be part of the fun :D

You should :D

Hey, who gave you that shirt Jeff?

You gave me the shirt, I remember you saying something about how I would look sexy in it :D

Too bad you can't keep that license plate number... "ICK 750" (which matches the original look...) but looks like someone changed the plates already.

We kept the plates, I don't really know if they can be used again though.

nice find. it looks like a great little dime.

thats one thing i love about old dattos. my 1200 i bought, it took longer to get rid of the crazy ant infestation by foggin the car down than it did to get it roadworthy

haha yep, the cleaning is the hard part, it seems they are usually parked for reasons other than being broke down.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

In about an hour we had the engine out, swapping in a LZ20 out of the 4x4 in. The L16 is just way to damn slow!! Curley has the flex plate for the 6 bolt crank so it should go back together quite nice.

z20%20004.JPG

z20%20005.JPG

Don't drop it on the paint!

My phone camera makes it look better than it is, the engine bay could use a paint job, I don't know if it will get one before the engine goes back in...

Ummmmmmm......why, in all that is holy and good, is doods A$$ hanging out??!?!?!?!!

"DOOD! That TR3 finish is smoother then a babies butt!"

"R'ly? Lemme check......BRB."

Hahahahaha!

-Brian

Man that is a nice find...the car I mean! There is a guy in Nebraska that has like 4 old Datsuns and a few old Yotas sitting on his property...he said 3-4 hundred a piece. This makes me want to go and get me one of em!

I love me some "well...it ran when it was parked" stories!:D

The L16 is just way to damn slow!!

Hmmm, for a 1st time, female, 16 yo driver, I wouldn't think that would be a bad thing!!

:rolleyes:

Just as long as it stops faster than it accelerates, I don't want to read anymore "wrecked datsun/insurance asshole" posts.... :(

Seriously though, that's a gorgeous 510! (I need a trailer!!)

Hmmm, for a 1st time, female, 16 yo driver, I wouldn't think that would be a bad thing!!

:rolleyes:

Just as long as it stops faster than it accelerates, I don't want to read anymore "wrecked datsun/insurance asshole" posts.... :(

Seriously though, that's a gorgeous 510! (I need a trailer!!)

For the price it was a damn nice dime that's for sure, the engine bay needs paint and the outside has some rust but overall it's really clean :D

Dude I drove it a few times, L16 auto is just sad! Seriously there are to many hills around for that week L16, the LZ20 should make it a much better driver.

Hey Ice, that looks like it still has all the stock labels n stuff. Think you can get the paint code for me? Same color as my wagon.

I can try, the stickers are rubbed clean off :( We always try to save the stickers but these one's were already gone :( I will check saturday :D

We finished it up Saturday. Damn is it better now!!! It actually goes when the gas pedal is depressed. We went for a ride with her driving.... Kinda scary :D Actually she drives really slow, but I was still nervous for some reason haha. Brings me back to when I was driving :D

did you guys find the car(s) from a crazy guy named Dave on the Tualip Indian reservation? He has tons of cars sitting for years that he wants bucks for. He stinks of drink too. Don't have his contact info anymore. Just wondering if that is where you found the cars. Jeff....you still remember where the 411 in SouthPark is????? I want to go find it and BUY it. I am getting two more 320 trucks this weekend. I will have the mostest Datsun trucks in Washington, maybe! Jeff....what is the easiest way to get old stuck drums off??