Repro 72 510 SSS Grille & Supersonic badges

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PlastiKote is best choice, unless you have a compressor and spray gun

If your talking "Plastikote" brand rattle can that's what I used on the one that's on my car with good results. Beleave it or not the best bright silver (chrome) I have found is Rustolium.

Looks way better than expected. So much win...

You will not regret getting one!!!!

Will post pics after paint and install.

Packaging is on par with the above. Thank you both.

So glad you like it. Cant wait to see it installed, let me know if you have any fitment questions I've played around with them a lot.

• Like 1

The Eagle has landed.  :w00t:  Packaging was superb and the grill is as awesome as I expected.  I probably won't get to painting it for a while but here is a photo of the un-boxing:

3DA05800-E294-4D98-8DA4-4DC67334F198-253

Thank you CorAce for making this and Eagle_Adam for the shipping and handling!  You guys deserve some major kudos! :thumbup:

Now what to do with all those peanuts...

Looks way better than expected. So much win...

You will not regret getting one!!!!

Will post pics after paint and install.

Packaging is on par with the above. Thank you both.

The Eagle has landed.  :w00t:  Packaging was superb and the grill is as awesome as I expected.  I probably won't get to painting it for a while but here is a photo of the un-boxing:

3DA05800-E294-4D98-8DA4-4DC67334F198-253

Thank you CorAce for making this and Eagle_Adam for the shipping and handling!  You guys deserve some major kudos! :thumbup:

Now what to do with all those peanuts...

lolz, i get that a lot..... "whats with all the peanuts?" it made it didnt it? 

glad they made it safe!!! 

• Like 3

Great to finally actually meet you, other than in passing at both shows this year lol.  What do i have to say about this grille, other than the giddy ness of finally getting one after i opened up the wrapping and staring in awe at it a few mins since both kids are actually passed out for once, i have to say great product, put together very very nicely.  I cant wait to see what else you come up with man. Not often im this impressed with a reproduced item, i knew the whole time you were making these they would come out great, but you even went past my expectations. Thank you so much for the work you put into these. 

OICS

grill3.jpg

grill6.jpg

grill4.jpg

grill5.jpg

• Like 2

Great to finally actually meet you, other than in passing at both shows this year lol. What do i have to say about this grille, other than the giddy ness of finally getting one after i opened up the wrapping and staring in awe at it a few mins since both kids are actually passed out for once, i have to say great product, put together very very nicely. I cant wait to see what else you come up with man. Not often im this impressed with a reproduced item, i knew the whole time you were making these they would come out great, but you even went past my expectations. Thank you so much for the work you put into these.

OICS

MAN! I can't wait till you mock this up on Art's car!!! People are gonna go APESHIT! And they'll be all like "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! I CAN'T BELEIVE HE WOULD DO THAT! A POX UPON HIM!!! RABBLERABBLERAAABBLERAABLEfart!!!!" And some of them might actually have heart attacks so I hope you don't go to jail!!!!"

• Like 1

Meh, i think im to excited to finish the painting and get it on purple.  Figured exactly what im going to do.  Do the silver for the top part. THen the inline trim do gold going on the eyebrows and between the silver parts, should look great for the front side profile of the car and compliment the gold carol shelbies on her....well the enkies untill the shelbies go on.   

Great to finally actually meet you, other than in passing at both shows this year lol.  What do i have to say about this grille, other than the giddy ness of finally getting one after i opened up the wrapping and staring in awe at it a few mins since both kids are actually passed out for once, i have to say great product, put together very very nicely.  I cant wait to see what else you come up with man. Not often im this impressed with a reproduced item, i knew the whole time you were making these they would come out great, but you even went past my expectations. Thank you so much for the work you put into these. 

Thanks for the kind words, I would like to see it when its all done.