Repro 72 510 SSS Grille & Supersonic badges

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what do i do about getting on this list?

I read the whole thread, think its awesome, want the grill.

I don't have a 510 yet, but should have one "in the mail" and im digging this grill a lot. Seems like the lead time is a bit out there and figured i'd get a jump start on it.

what do i do about getting on this list?

I read the whole thread, think its awesome, want the grill.

I don't have a 510 yet, but should have one "in the mail" and im digging this grill a lot. Seems like the lead time is a bit out there and figured i'd get a jump start on it.

Just send me a PM and we'll get you hooked up.

Update, one of are fellow Ratsun members has offered up his very rare "Supersonic" badge set to go with the grilles. They are on their way in the mail now and with some luck and time I should have molds made and ready to sell in the next few weeks.

download.jpeg

• Like 4

You know im down coreace, pm me when they are ready, been wanting these for a long time (since i keep pestering you) lol.  

And thanks to the member letting him make the molds, a big thumbs up to you as well.   

And ill paint mine gold ;)

Are you able to plate them chrome? If so I need the rear emblem

I don't have the means to chrome plastics yet but I have found a shop that has a good rep for doing it, "Paul's plating" out side of Pittsburgh. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow and see what kind of package deal they can give me.

If anybody knows of a shop in the west that can do it please let me know. Anything to help keep the cost down would be good.

Update, one of are fellow Ratsun members has offered up his very rare "Supersonic" badge set to go with the grilles. They are on their way in the mail now and with some luck and time I should have molds made and ready to sell in the next few weeks.

download.jpeg

great news man! any idea of the price range?

I had some time this weekend to work on the molds for the badges, this is the very first cast and are not perfect but will show me where I need to modify the proses. hopefully I will have it nailed down this week and be able to offer them for sale.

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

I'm also considering making a mold of this 1600SSS tail panel badge. Would anybody be interested in one of them?

IMG_0922.jpg

• Like 2

Definatly cant wait to hear from you when these are ready, ill be in for both of them, 1 front and back.

Also just to update on the grill, even after a super cold hit of weather, this thing still looks sexy, and holds up fine. Ive had it in all weather conditions now cold and heat, and it stands up to it :)  So very proud of the workmanship into these grilles coreace, thank you again.

510snow_zps4849686a.jpg