Repro 72 510 SSS Grille & Supersonic badges

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wiat to put this on purple. She will look so good.  And mocking it up on blue will look good.

IMG_0142_zps75f2053e-1.jpg

1170801_10153174201525331_76243261_n.jpg

And once the grille goes on, these go on.

1208845_10153177504320331_1147954343_n.j

Im just so excited for next week to come and get mine :-D  Money is sitting in my savings just on fire.  Now i need to get both my bras fixed, the fish netting on both has fallen apart, sucks because one was brand new in the box and the netting disintigrated :(  I want to put it on blue to protect from rock chips. 

I don't mean to keep you guys waiting but I'll be working at Autzen stadium until Fri. and then I'm volunteering for the "Hood to Coast" over the week end. I plan to be hard at it making grills come Monday, sorry for the wait.

No problem here. No need to rush.

Just make sure your nice and rested, and take your sweet time when you work mine. :)

• Like 1

Plasti dip is what their using on wheels and shit now, some kind of paint that peeps off like rubber plastic shit..?  ive never used it, been tempted to try it but i no longer own a rice car.

Paint the grille right please :)

Plasti dip is what their using on wheels and shit now, some kind of paint that peeps off like rubber plastic shit..?  ive never used it, been tempted to try it but i no longer own a rice car.

Paint the grille right please :)

I will paint the grille right, just wanted to see what options their are.

Since this is a plastic grille, rocks and such might chip away at the paint. I am not trying to repaint it every year or less.

I read that plasti dip was conceived to protect paint.

Someone has figured out how to powder coat plastic but its not readily available.

It does peel off pretty easily; whole cars or just emblems have been dipped.

Don't own a rice car anymore? so I guess dipping is not an option for you then