Repro 72 510 SSS Grille & Supersonic badges

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as my turbo gets sold, I'm getting this grill.. 

Get in line guys lol, locals first who been drooling since day one.

Now..SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!  Got my cash just sitting here waiting for when you make more. 

Well I found some time to make a new center piece out of the high heat plastic I got, reinforced it with some aluminum bar and got it on my car for some hot trials around town. So far its holding up really well. Time permitting I'm hoping to have a couple of these fabed up and primed ready for sale by the end of the weekend.

Dammit. Had $400 saved in the bank for this and an emergency came up. Fuckkkk. I still have more important things to get so i guess i gotta wait till septemebr ish...

Get in line guys lol, locals first who been drooling since day one.

Now..SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!! Got my cash just sitting here waiting for when you make more.

Sweet, i get my deposit back soon from the house, should be around the same time the grilles are ready. YEE HAW!

Back of the line with you for fibbing...

Back of the line with you for fibbing...

Did u see me say i didnt have the money, have 400 put up, but im also getting my depsoit back so it doesnt take a chunk out of my finances, so back of the line with you for trying to put me at the back of the line :-D

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I should be real clear here so we all are on the same page. The final price will be $400 + shipping. I will take PayPal if I must but if I sell a lot that way it will show up as taxable income and I am not interested in dealing with that. SO... if we can work out an arrangement to do Cash or money orders or even personal checks (if your willing to wait for it to clear) I would appreciate it. The grills DO NOT come painted they will be primed with a plastic etching primer and ready for the topcoat of your choice. I am willing to paint them for you but it will be an additional charge for my time and materials, probably about $100. There is no implied warranty but I do want you to be happy with your grill, so I will do what I can to work with you on any problems. Please take the time to read through the whole thread and look at all the pics so you know exactly what you are getting. Each one of the sets is custom fit to each other so if you need a replacement part I can provide one but I can not promise it will fit without some work from you. First and foremost ask any questions before you buy. This is not my full time Job, this is a hobby for me, so please be patient with me as time is are most valuable commodity. Thanks for your interest.

Corey

• Like 3