Repro 72 510 SSS Grille & Supersonic badges

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I should be real clear here so we all are on the same page. The final price will be $400 + shipping. I will take PayPal if I must but if I sell a lot that way it will show up as taxable income and I am not interested in dealing with that. SO... if we can work out an arrangement to do Cash or money orders or even personal checks (if your willing to wait for it to clear) I would appreciate it. The grills DO NOT come painted they will be primed with a plastic etching primer and ready for the topcoat of your choice. I am willing to paint them for you but it will be an additional charge for my time and materials, probably about $100. There if no implied warranty but I do want you to be happy with your grill, so I will do what I can to work with you on any problems. Please take the time to read through the whole thread and look at all the pics so you know exactly what you are getting. Each one of the sets is custom fit to each other so if you need a replacement part I can provide one but I can not promise it will fit without some work from you. First and foremost ask any questions before you buy. This is not my full time Job, this is a hobby for me, so please be patient with me as time is are most valuable commodity. Thanks for your interest.

Corey

awesome. just let us know when your ready to ship some.

i got money in hand, also willing to be flexible with payment to avoid taxing.

awesome. just let us know when your ready to ship some.

i got money in hand, also willing to be flexible with payment to avoid taxing.

I need to figure shipping out ASAP, it appears that almost all of the interest so far will require it. I still have one left for a local with cash in hand, be the first kid on your block to have one! :thumbup:

Eagle Adam has very graciously offered to handle shipping for me, he is for lack of a better term a "professional shipper". The right box, the best packing and insurance on every box. If you need a price quote PM me or him your zip code. Packaging is around $35 + shipping cost, and he gets a really good rate.

• Like 3

Well the first two have officially sold and with Eagle Adams help should be off to there new homes soon. Hopefully the new owners will post up some pics and reviews when they get them installed. I should have at least two more made up in the next 7-10 days but they are spoken for so if your wanting one get a PM into me to hold your place in line.

• Like 1

Well the first two have officially sold and with Eagle Adams help should be off to there new homes soon. Hopefully the new owners will post up some pics and reviews when they get them installed. I should have at least two more made up in the next 7-10 days but they are spoken for so if your wanting one get a PM into me to hold your place in line.

Sweet!!

I guess I should be real clear here so we all are on the same page. The final price will be $400 + shipping. I will take PayPal if I must but if I sell a lot that way it will show up as taxable income and I am not interested in dealing with that. SO... if we can work out an arrangement to do Cash or money orders or even personal checks (if your willing to wait for it to clear) I would appreciate it. The grills DO NOT come painted they will be primed with a plastic etching primer and ready for the topcoat of your choice. I am willing to paint them for you but it will be an additional charge for my time and materials, probably about $100. There is no implied warranty but I do want you to be happy with your grill, so I will do what I can to work with you on any problems. Please take the time to read through the whole thread and look at all the pics so you know exactly what you are getting. Each one of the sets is custom fit to each other so if you need a replacement part I can provide one but I can not promise it will fit without some work from you. First and foremost ask any questions before you buy. This is not my full time Job, this is a hobby for me, so please be patient with me as time is are most valuable commodity. Thanks for your interest.

Corey

• Like 2

Im one of those spoken people, ill get together with you this week to give you some paper. So looking forward to this, i will finally be able to stop checking this thread every day once i get mine LOL[/quote

I have already started casting yours.

Im one of those spoken people, ill get together with you this week to give you some paper. So looking forward to this, i will finally be able to stop checking this thread every day once i get mine LOL[/quote

I have already started casting yours.

Dude your making me get a little to excited here LOL. My wife told me to shut up about this thing, im just excited to finally change the look up of purple a little bit.  I think im going to mount it on blue and take some pics tos care the shit out of people, think ive said that before, but i jsut know some will go apeshit thinking ive changed the front so will be good for some lols.  Now when i get it from you, im going to have to fight this stupid bolt on purple thats been stuck on the grille for years now, and has refused to come out the last few times ive wanted to take the grille off >.> 

I guess I should be real clear here so we all are on the same page. The final price will be $400 + shipping. I will take PayPal if I must but if I sell a lot that way it will show up as taxable income and I am not interested in dealing with that. SO... if we can work out an arrangement to do Cash or money orders or even personal checks (if your willing to wait for it to clear) I would appreciate it. The grills DO NOT come painted they will be primed with a plastic etching primer and ready for the topcoat of your choice. I am willing to paint them for you but it will be an additional charge for my time and materials, probably about $100. There is no implied warranty but I do want you to be happy with your grill, so I will do what I can to work with you on any problems. Please take the time to read through the whole thread and look at all the pics so you know exactly what you are getting. Each one of the sets is custom fit to each other so if you need a replacement part I can provide one but I can not promise it will fit without some work from you. First and foremost ask any questions before you buy. This is not my full time Job, this is a hobby for me, so please be patient with me as time is are most valuable commodity. Thanks for your interest.

Corey

I must've been drunk. I read back looking for a price. Lol oh well.

I want to custom fit one of these to a 620 lol.

• Like 1

I suppose that some one could misrepresent it online with some clever camera shots but it becomes really obvious that it is not a factory part when you see the back of it. the top bar and grill are stamped metal from the factory, I had to hand sculpt out of clay enough body for it to be strong enough to be cast in plastic. Some one would have to really be out of the automotive loop to be fooled into thinking its NOS.

• Like 3

I think im going to mount it on blue and take some pics tos care the shit out of people, think ive said that before, but i jsut know some will go apeshit thinking ive changed the front so will be good for some lols. >.>

Oh man! Don't do it, people will get too mad!!!! They'll be like, "What?! HE DIDN'T! He can't do that to Art's car!" And you'll be all like, "PSYCH! I didn't REALLY change it!" And then they'll be like, "Man! I was totally freaking out!" And then everybody will lolllolollllolllolololllloll until they puke!

• Like 2