1200 SS aka The Baby Nova

jb1200

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

swap to six lug and run some sick sawblades.......lol

glad your back jb ...lotta good info being posted in here lately ....definately a build i check out daily ish.........but we could use some more pics... if u need a reference go check out rusty ruby by indy 510 ... his photos are very tastefully artsy with not much progress ever....i think u got him beat....yup your car will go back together...(lol sorry indy if your reading this.... i love ruby and miss her...)

Ok guys which 5 lug hub is the best fit for the 280zx spindle?

What bolt pattern are you going to use on the front hubs, the same as the stock 8.8" Mustang? The 86-93 used a 4 on 4.25" bolt circle (except for the SVO had 5 lug) The 94-95 used the 5 on 4 1/2" (114.3 mm) bolt circle, which is very common.

If you haven't figured the 5 lug assembly figured, call the 510 parts outlet,Troy has it figured out I believe.

I got the 5 lug assembly figured out. I went to the local PTP and spotted a Z31 turbo with 5 lug hubs just waiting to be pulled. Pics coming soon.

• Like 3

Oh, and not sure why but the dust seal behind the rear bearings seems to be a tad tight on the spindle, so make sure you lube it good when you put it on or you might rip the seal. 

Thanks for the info, thats good to know.