1200 SS aka The Baby Nova

jb1200

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i used mr2 struts i can find the part number should u want but the housing will require shortening ....i think mine was shortened over a inch ago.... sad .. i did it so long ago i should be forgetting cuz i been driving the bitch and enjoying it but it still sits in the garage.....fuck i want my goon .... damn u life!!!i shake my fist at u

Have anybody ever used autofab LCA's? Are they shorter than the 510 LCA's? I'm thinking about buying a set because I cant find B310 LCA's

John, Give ggzilla (David) a hollar, he is a true Datsun 1200 guru---runs the Datsun 1200 site.

Davec good looking out, I will be looking for a reply if you find them.

I got someone making me a set of adjustable lca's from a 81 210, but i don't know if i have an extra set, i will check

Well broke down the struts today and found that they were housing a baby blue shock insert. Ran the part number and they say its a Monroe Sensa-Trac Strut Cartridge. Can anybody tell me if this is a good shock or garbage?

IMG_0244.jpg

• Like 1