A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I'm talking shit on Ratsun... Like I usually do. Lol.

I really like my current car, engine, wheels, ...everything. Real happy with the way it is. BUT, I've really been wanting to actually build an engine lately. It's like how 35 yr old womens' biological clock tell them to have a kid.... I have that right now. I want to build a nice, pretty, go-fast engine.

I wish the sidedraft manifold was readily available for a KA24E ... I would build one in a hot minute!

• Like 1

Oh! No need for custom manifold, you cant just cut the OEM manifold and attach carbs from there. Although... I wouldn't want to do this to a DOHC. Too many other mods that wouldn't be cost effective for the coolness factor. I'd rather do it to the SOHC. Adding carbs is easy... L series distributor is practically only necessary mod.

The drag racer one?  The one with the slots on it looks to be dark beer bottle brown color on my big screen. You know when i was your age i worked in a industrial paint shop with a huuuge paint area,, and we painted probably 15 home project/beater/flipper vehicles among all us workers and no matter how badly it is put on.. New paint always made the cars look better.

Some of the cars had fiberglass strands in the paint and dirt all sorts of shit,,, body lines obviously made with Bondo,,,,,  stand back,,,,,,, hmmm looks pretty good...

:rofl: :rofl:

Drive it a couple weeks and put-er in the Buy and Sale.

• Like 1

Oh! No need for custom manifold, you cant just cut the OEM manifold and attach carbs from there. 

On the DOHC, yes. Not on the SOHC. 

Although... I wouldn't want to do this to a DOHC. 

I know. These flanges are for a SOHC. They are for exactly what you wanted.

That's why I offered them.   :rofl:

Oh! No need for custom manifold, you cant just cut the OEM manifold and attach carbs from there. Although... I wouldn't want to do this to a DOHC. Too many other mods that wouldn't be cost effective for the coolness factor. I'd rather do it to the SOHC. Adding carbs is easy... L series distributor is practically only necessary mod.

Also, if you used a Frontier DOHC engine (instead of 240SX), the L-series distributor works in it too.   ;)

How is the ignition different from the Truck KA to the S13/14 KA? This is new to me.

And yes, the oil pan, sump, and block for that matter are totally different and not interchangeable from the S13/14 to the truck ka (dohc, that is)

Datsnoobs,,, Justin ,, the guy that lives by Pumpkins mom ,, said the wiring on the truck engine has more wires coming out of the distributor. He had Icehouse rig his up but you could go see what they did as truck is still in back garage at his house,, if you asked nicely i bet... Or buy him a beer ,,, just don't buy him to many.

Nerd. 

Dude, I can not find one! I 'literally' told a guy nearly 100mi away i would drive to him right then, remove it and pay him $50 for it. He said no ....... to make it worse, he was selling the car for $300 or going to scrap it. He wouldn't let me buy one fucking badge for $50!!!!!! Piece of shit..