A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple of that sellers taillight lenses on my 71 ,, now i wouldn't call the quality junk, but if your a picky person be warned.  The fact they are making new parts is a great thing and we will most likely look into getting one of those bumpers in the future for sure.

So if you rich guys were to buy a few of them SOON  it would help all of us because the company would no doubt make more. And maybe with some unique cutting and welding they might be made to fit other cars as well.

Assuuuuuming they are even made of metal.

I have a couple of that sellers taillight lenses on my 71 ,, now i wouldn't call the quality junk, but if your a picky person be warned.  

Tip #2, if you're a picky person maybe don't buy aftermarket Datsun parts that are made in Mexico.   ;)

I haven't tested longevity, but I know the tail lights for the wagon look pretty good. And I dig that they're all red. 

I have seen people use their front turn signal lenses. Longevity on those hasn't been great. They seem to suffer from long term UV fade pretty bad. With a garage-kept car it might be okay?

Assuuuuuming they are even made of metal.

My money is on metal center and plastic end caps. 

I only point it out as a cheaper alternative to a JDM bumper.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

All you have to do is take a gander at me and Fats builds to see we aren't real sticklers for perfection.

:rofl: :rofl:

I hope they still make them when we are ready to try one for science.

Thought i better add ,, when Fat was going through their inventory on Ebay, he also spotted brand new repop A10 wagon tails,, now how cool is that!!

• Like 1

Tip #2, if you're a picky person maybe don't buy aftermarket Datsun parts that are made in Mexico.   ;)

I haven't tested longevity, but I know the tail lights for the wagon look pretty good. And I dig that they're all red. 

I have seen people use their front turn signal lenses. Longevity on those hasn't been great. They seem to suffer from long term UV fade pretty bad. With a garage-kept car it might be okay?

My money is on metal center and plastic end caps. 

I only point it out as a cheaper alternative to a JDM bumper.  :thumbup:

I have one of those in that pile of parts in the garage that I need to install. I can confirm that they are metal with plastic end caps. Frankly, the quality is crap, the end caps don't fit, and the brackets for the lights needed tweaking to accept the screws. I do not regret the purchase though. It is a good base to start from and is a hell of a lot closer than trying to adapt something from another car. It is actually made in Taiwan and sold through Mexico. I hope that the quality improves, because I need a rear bumper too. I'll post up with progress as it happens.

• Like 2

I have one of those in that pile of parts in the garage that I need to install. I'll post up with progress as it happens.

[Heavy breathing]

On another note, I have some led lights coming soon for my taillights

A10's rule!

This was the first day I bought mine!

cf9L8D2l.jpg

I love it so much, but it seems every once in a while I'm on the fence about selling or trading it. I have so many high offers and great trades, but I can't bring myself to get rid of it....

• Like 1

Well, It's time....

The KA / A10 is alive and well!

HOLY F*CK, IT'S FAST!

for those keeping up on my car's status... I found the reason why it was running super slow....... i had 2 spark plug wires mixed up. DOH! Rookie mistake!  :blush:

Anywho, I think I can make it to canby this year!!!!

• Like 1

alexmeans, on 04 Jun 2014 - 11:37 PM, said:

How long can a H150 i think... Isn't that what came in the live axle hatchbacks A10?how long would that last through 150 ft tq? I'm thinking a month?

They all came with H165s, but how many are left that haven't been grenaded?

Well, it was a rookie mistake by googling KA firing order and going with the first result, which was wrong.

Rookie mistake.... Don't trust the internet. Lesson learned.

• Like 1