A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the exhaust downpipe mounted (no muffler still....) burped the coolant, and bought a new clutch slave cylinder. I'm hoping Driveline's NW calls tomorrow and tells me we're good to go! Getting excited as all hell!

Honestly i had no clue what you were referencing as i had forgot all about that  thread , even though i had posted in it, as with alot of the facebook type dead end threads on here lately ..

Then i clicked on it again a few minutes ago.

:geek:

Here is what I have been working with lately. It looks a little ass draggy because there is some gravel in the back.

datto.jpg

Are those enkei 92s? I too have a set :) but they are curbed2shit and they don't fit my ZX calipers

alright guys heres what i got done over the weekend

gdhs_zps2ffc1021.jpg

before front clip teardown

tryhrt_zps8ed6ab7f.jpeg

took off headlights ac core horns bumper bumper gap trim lower core support

jyteywe_zps208033e4.jpeg

cleaned and primered whole front core support

utjtu_zpsd7cc1340.jpeg

undercoated the core support and the lower one as well

jyejjtr_zps18f967d1.jpeg

sanded and primered whole front clip, never got any pics :/

ytryrty_zps761ce388.jpeg

all spray can, not bad, better than the shitty blue paint before hand, its a 10 footer LOL

jrthf_zpsdd2fb8ad.jpeg

reassembly of the front clip

bvnnbb_zps509b8916.jpeg

grille all nice and tucked back in

erwfe_zpse398ac64.jpeg

and bumper reinstalled with a little chrome polish :D, shes got her flaws but who cares, LOLOLOLOL

• Like 3

Are those enkei 92s? I too have a set :) but they are curbed2shit and they don't fit my ZX calipers

Nope, they are 2 piece AREs.Very similar to 92s, but they have a spun outer rim welded to cast cast center. They clear the ZX calipers too. I'm saving my pennies for some fatty 15"ers though.

hey man thanks!!! it was worth it totally because i covered up and cleaned all the rust off the front just cant wait to do the rest! :thumbup:

Great job man. Drill out the bumper shocks and get those bad boys tucked in, it really lessens the aesthetic blow that the ugly ass federal bumpers deal out. It needs some sweet ass hubcaps too :thumbup:.

Nope, they are 2 piece AREs.Very similar to 92s, but they have a spun outer rim welded to cast cast center. They clear the ZX calipers too. I'm saving my pennies for some fatty 15"ers though.

Oh okay, you had a better pic in your photobucket. i want to go in the wide 15 direction with some xxr 527s but they come in 8 1/4" wide, so i dunno if they would fit in there

and i sees that you got T3 action :ninja:

Oh okay, you had a better pic in your photobucket. i want to go in the wide 15 direction with some xxr 527s but they come in 8 1/4" wide, so i dunno if they would fit in there

and i sees that you got T3 action :ninja:

Yeah, I have to get a build thread and some better pics going here soon. I still have a pretty good pile of parts waiting to go on too once I get some time.