A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if control arms and tension rods from a S110 200SX will fit an A10?

Part numbers are not the same although they look similar. Length would be the biggest difference. Can you straighten the old one?

Honestly.... I'm unsure if it's even the control, tension rod, or the tie rod. I'm going to take it over to work tomorrow and throw it on the hoist so i can see what's bent.

Btw, Mike, where do you find part numbers? I see you refer to them pretty often... I'd like to be able to refer to them too.

Honestly.... I'm unsure if it's even the control, tension rod, or the tie rod. I'm going to take it over to work tomorrow and throw it on the hoist so i can see what's bent.

Btw, Mike, where do you find part numbers? I see you refer to them pretty often... I'd like to be able to refer to them too.

Did an alignment. Fixed.

• Like 1

Hey..... Guess who's tranmission EXPLODED on the freeway going 65mph??

trans seized up, locked rear tires. Busted front U-joint and bounced the front yoke about 8 feet in the air while on the freeway, coming back from Bremerton a few days ago. a $239 tow bill back home and a very irritable attitude.........

Yes, FS5W71C.

It was due to a leaky output shaft seal... This, kids, is what happens when your tranny runs dry!

Anywhoo, I've got 2 decisions here.......

1. Friend has another 71C behind a spare single cam KA laying around he'll give me for a small price, but I'd still need to get (another) custom drive shaft.

2. sell the cunt and pickup this very nice little 620 down the road.

Yes, FS5W71C.

It was due to a leaky output shaft seal... This, kids, is what happens when your tranny runs dry!

Guess I assumed someone (initials M M) wouldn't allow that. Was the exhaust too loud to hear the warnings??