A10's U-nite !!!!

So the 510 coil is much larger diameter than the A10 then.  Figured they were the same. 

They are the same diameter as a B310, and are probably a bit of an "upgrade" for a 210? Also think it's the same diameter as a 1200 spring. 

Oddly, the 80-83 200SX (which is related to both the A10 and B310) uses the larger diameter spring (same size as the 510) which is a slight upgrade for a 510. 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i need new coils, i figured b210 springs woiuld fit, that and thats all rockauto has they dont have 310 springs, 510 or A10 springs and i have no idea where to get them

I am fairly certain the B210 uses the larger diameter springs like a 510/S110. I don't think they'll fit an A10.  

Have you looked to see if they have 240Z/260Z/280Z springs? 

i need new coils, i figured b210 springs woiuld fit, that and thats all rockauto has they dont have 310 springs, 510 or A10 springs and i have no idea where to get them

I agree, why? Or what makes you think you need them. Sagged? too soft? Broken?

Generally the factory ride is a compromise to please the many and tends to be a bit 'soft'. You can improve the ride with slightly, to a lot firmer spring and lowering the ride height. This lowers the center of gravity and reduces that 'tipping' feeling going around sharp corners. The car responds to steering better and recovers from a turn faster with less' wandering'.  Naturally, this can be over done too, and what is comfortable for one person is harsh for another. 

Looking to buy an A10 driveline...

Conner? Zach? ....Andrew? Anyone local have an A10 driveline? Doesn't matter the length, have to get a new one modified for my car. My buddy, Danny, gave me his FS5W71C from behind his S13 KA24E for only $100 (considering everyone single one of them on CL is $200+, $100 is a pretty good deal!).

Let me know! PM me if you'd like!

I think the driveline of 1980 720 king cab at Tumwater pick n pull was there in bed,, if you need to shorten it anyways ,, it might be an option.

Donovan said his is for sale $300. bucks ,,,,,,,,,, drifter tax.

not really ,, ne never sells anything.

• Like 1

Hey hamuck, still heading south for blue Lake? Or is there a better meet up north? Been hearing there was another meet closer to Tacoma Seattle area happening same day....

I have yet to make it to a Canby event-but I can honestly say that the drive to Blue Lake is worth it. 

I met many of good Datsun people before I was into Datsuns. 

Took my SE-R there once and took my Maxima there the next couple of years. 

I have yet to make it to a Canby event-but I can honestly say that the drive to Blue Lake is worth it. 

I met many of good Datsun people before I was into Datsuns. 

Took my SE-R there once and took my Maxima there the next couple of years. 

It's not that great. When I went there was maybe 30 cars and a third of them weren't even datsuns.

I need a L20b lower end for the boys new truck if you give up on her.  If you want i could roll up there Saturday and have a look at it and at least you could drive it around,, and or sell motor for more,, whilst getting KA ready to go in.