A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have one of those laying out back,  Donovan was supposed to buy a couple short 720 napz trannies and if you were to switch bellhousing ( which we are taking off) onto your trans you wouldn't have to switch tranny mounts and such. .. Well,,,, until you blow it apart then you can install the big ole KA stick box we could trade your way.

you work all day till 12:01 am Sunday?

This is factually incorrect. ;)

First two years had the KA24E, then they switched to the KA24DE which they used all the way up until the car was killed. :thumbup:

Mmmm maybe, but how do you know if it's a late month 1990?

Mmmm maybe, but how do you know if it's a late month 1990?

If it has a KA24DE.    :rofl:

And you can say "maybe", but it's a provable fact. It's not dependent on whether or not you believe it.   ;)

If you are in doubt as to what the car came with originally, the VIN tag will tell you for sure. 

_571_zps635a9a98.jpg

Should have the same style injectors, and should be swappable. 

Not interchangeable what so ever.... practically a totally different engine when it comes to wiring.

different distributor, different maf, different TPS, different IIACV, and the DE has a knock sensor, whereas the E does not have a KS.

DE was not an option over the E, either. E was 89-90, 91+ was DE. Never seen a '90 with a DE. If anything, the '91 would have a E until the DE was later introduced...

Not interchangeable what so ever.... practically a totally different engine when it comes to wiring.

different distributor, different maf, different TPS, different IIACV, and the DE has a knock sensor, whereas the E does not have a KS.

DE was not an option over the E, either. E was 89-90, 91+ was DE. Never seen a '90 with a DE. If anything, the '91 would have a E until the DE was later introduced...

No.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This appears to be a D21 5 speed for a KA. It is NOT from an S13 of any years. The 240zx 5 speed is much much longer.

Thirty and 3/4" is only 3/4" shorter than a 620 or 720 long transmission and should work without touching the driveshaft.

DEs were available from June '90 and on... which is the beginning of the '91 model year. Only the E was available before that from June '88... which is the beginning of the '89 model year.

That trans from a D21 uses a much different trans xmember... making another issue.

I took a glance at a D21 trans + xmember at PnP and I recall thinking the xmember and mounts were not iterchangeable but i could be wrong.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This appears to be a D21 5 speed for a KA. It is NOT from an S13 of any years. The 240zx 5 speed is much much longer.

Thirty and 3/4" is only 3/4" shorter than a 620 or 720 long transmission and should work without touching the driveshaft.

Sorry but this information was only valid till this morning as we discussed earlier in this thread. Since this information was clearly posted in the evening, the trade was started by default.

It was in the fine print.

Warning: Spelling errors in this message are the product of a poor school system. Pay teachures more than athletes.

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social fauxpas. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, although the mutt next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you.

(If all email was written by Microsoft) Legal Notice: Receipt of this message constitutes your unconditional acceptance of agreement with all terms, conditions, conclusions and opinions, either expressed or implied, as interpreted by the author without further clarification. Use of any information contained herein [inclusive of any and all attachments] or omitted in part or in whole from the actual message is strictly prohibited and will be subject to collection of significant financial damages.

Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of his employer or of the little green men that have been following him all day.

Disclaimer: The views of my employer do not conform to my views, or to any accepted standard of logic that the Greeks thought up anyway...

Government Warning: We are corrupt and have sold out to corporate interest. Do not listen to our advice.

My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked, and it's price competitive. If you like, I'll trade for one of yours.

None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor and Ferdinand, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.

Spotted on a button: 'Ambivalent? Well, yes and no....'

The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is yours to draw...

The opinions above are solely those of a 12 year old hacker who has broken into my account, and not those of my employer or any other organization.

The opinions expressed above are yours. They are not necessarily those of my employer or myself.

The opinions expressed here are not those of my employer, my wife, my church, or myself... But they are the opinions of Elvis as revealed to me through the medium of my pet hamster, Lee Harvey Oswald...

The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.

The opinions expressed herein are those of absolutely everyone at National Instruments: the management, staff, stockholders, their spouses, children, dogs, and cats. In fact, everyone in Austin also agrees. No, make that Texas.

U.C.S.B. doesn't even know that I exist, let alone my opinions!

WARNING: I cannot be help responsible for the above, as apparently my cats have learned how to type.

Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise. The opinions expressed in this letter do, in fact, represent the opinions of UCSD, its employees, faculty, and students, as well as the entire University of California system and its precious Regents, because, let's face it, I have that kind of power at my disposal.