A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am new here and i have a 1978. I was wondering what other bumpers could fit on my Datsun? I bought it for $500 two years ago. I only have the rear bumper and i don't really like the way they look. i do like how the bumpers on the 1200 look.

Are they the hydraulic bumper mounts?

You can drain the fluid out of them and push them in closer to the body to help remove the park bench-ness about them.

yes this is exactly what I would want!! how does the back bumper look with this style and where can I buy this one from?

Go back to the start of this thread ,, there's quite a few more pictures pn that end,, now it's mostly words.

I have the link to where those pictures came from but ,,,,, i demand you post pictures of your A10 first,, then you get link to picture showing the back of that exact car.

Now where the hell is your pictures??  Pictures or ban!

• Like 2

Ok here are the pics of my datsun:)

5Lc5E25M73Mf3Jd3H9c69badbce49d7b71763_zp

5L25H45J43G43Mb3L4c69269a962c02e11cdb_zp

5E25Fc5Mf3G13I23lfc69547a84e577f41c33_zp

I bought it from a guy in Tucson a couple years ago and i haven't done any body work. The previous owner spray painted a lot of it.even some parts of the grill.

THIS IS WHY I NEED THOSE BUMPERS!!!!

thats pretty cool. to get those bumpers you'd have pay real moneys to get them. i would have already had a set if i knew where to get them cheap and if i could also keep the big bumper

Bonfire008_zpsd2175d4d.jpg

donovans720015_zps545e3104.jpg

• Like 1

See that wasn't so hard now was it,, Mr ppeacock ??  

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Here's is the link as promised

Boogie on down to Datsunviiiiiiillle ..

http://www.team-go-on.com/t1200-pour-les-propietaires-de-datsun-160j-sss-pa10

Ok here are the pics of my datsun:)

5Lc5E25M73Mf3Jd3H9c69badbce49d7b71763_zp

5L25H45J43G43Mb3L4c69269a962c02e11cdb_zp

5E25Fc5Mf3G13I23lfc69547a84e577f41c33_zp

I bought it from a guy in Tucson a couple years ago and i haven't done any body work. The previous owner spray painted a lot of it.even some parts of the grill.

THIS IS WHY I NEED THOSE BUMPERS!!!!

I wonder if the A10 will ever truly get popular here in USA.

Californians can't really have anything after '75, and I personally think that limits a lot of it. This culture is so big there, but they stick to the older cars.

Look at JCCS. I don't think you could have a show like that anywhere else in the country, do you?

I think the A10 and B310 are slowly getting more popular, but they may be all gone by the time that happens...   :crying:

I agree, but I think something similar to JCCS could easily happen in WA, but on a smaller scale of course.

As soon as the majority of folks realize how easy it is to put in a CA / SR / KA into an A10, I think they grow in popularity.

The day someone will lean on my febble 1600 powered "real" Datsun 510 to stare longingly at a A10 even if it is powered by a SR20DeTT ,,, i personally,,,  don't wanna live on a planet like that.

:rofl:

And face it import drivers in Wa Are to busy girl talking in their own cliques to ever have something like that here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jadvt7CbH1o