A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah getting away from that push rod engine will also allow you to not be ostracized by your peers for driving it farther than 20 miles to a Datsun meet.. So you'll have that option over that  push rod fanboi clique.

Man, I am so fucking hardcore ,,,,, well,,,,,  unless it inconveniences me in any way

Yeah getting away from that push rod engine will also allow you to not be ostracized by your peers for driving it farther than 20 miles to a Datsun meet.. So you'll have that option over that  push rod fanboi clique.

Man, I am so fucking hardcore ,,,,, well,,,,,  unless it inconveniences me in any way

Not to mention the size increase.

She really liked that

Why go with an L 210? If you've already done the xmember swap, why not go all the way and just put a KA in it? I would ditch my A10 in a heart beat to put a KA in a 210. And by ditch, I mean use it as a parts car to go lighter and faster in a 210! 

Don't get me wrong, L20 is cheap and plenty of parts. Easy, too. But KA is where it's at. Nothin like 150hp in a 2100lbs car!

I'm the same way. My 620 is staying L20, but the A10 is my for-fun car.

Btw, for anyone who's forgotten, I blew the trans on the KA A10. Just so happens my A10 and a new trans are the the shop. 30ft away from me.... And I have spare time today. Hint?

Put the new (used) 5 speed in the A10. Got to say it had to be one of the easiest trans to do.

Although, for anyone ever needing to replace a trans in their KA A10, to get it out you must pull all the bell housing bolts and the rotate the trans clockwise for the top-most

tip of the bell housing to clear the firewall, practically pulling it out rotated nearly 90 degrees clockwise. Installation in reverse order, put it in rotated 90 degrees clockwise, spline up input shaft to clutch disc and then rotate counter-clockwise. Easy enough.

Waiting on driveline (again) from Drivelines NW. 

......I'm starting to sound like a broken record. If we had a "most used terms" word search for users I think mine would be .... "crossemember, how do i do this, driveline, broken, and FUCK."

• Like 1

......I'm starting to sound like a broken record. If we had a "most used terms" word search for users I think mine would be .... "crossemember, how do i do this, driveline, broken, and FUCK."

"what drivleine do i need?"

• Like 2

In a few years, that'll be me on here,

what engine do I need for a KA swap?"

can I use a truck KA?"

"can I put an L series trans in a NAPS bell housing and make the motor mounts out of JB weld?"

"anybody know of a good welder on the opposite side of the country from you?"

"does it really NEED a roof?"

"where can I find jet turbines?"

"who pays the most for scrap metal?"

• Like 1