New 240sx talks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that front end is very infiniti looking they need to definately make it more nissan like....

You haven't looked at many new Nissan's lately, have you?

I think it falls in line with everything else on the Nissan line.

Kinda excited aboot it. But will wait to see how real this is.

• Like 2

I don't particularly like the look of the car... but it's time to realize the 90's are over people and so is almost any body stylings from any car built back then. If you want it to look like a 90's 240sx then just by a 90's 240sx. Flatcat is right, this is right in line with the rest of Nissan's current line. There is a reason we are here posting on Ratsun and not the Altima section of nicoforums. We like old cars, Nissan makes new cars.

• Like 1

The overall shape isn't bad, it looks like the brz/frs. The front grill needs a reshape. Like my thread regarding the trucks, Nissan better do Reid thinking carefully to unseat the Subi/scion following because that will be a hard won segment.

I say give us a 2.4 Turbo ka derivative and no fucking cvt option. And make it look more aggressive. And grow a goddamn mustache too! ;)

• Like 2

Once again crap 'leaked' to the public to gauge interest. Face it, we are outnumbered by the vast hoard of unwashed driving masses that wouldn't know a real car from their own assholes. Because of that, makers make 'cars' that are too easy for them to 'drive'. Can't fix them, can't check fluids, can't maintain them. And car makers go with what sells to the ignorant public. Who directly the fuck ever said "We want an automatic transmission that is constantly in one gear and doesn't shift and jerk" Point him out and the dick who made the CVT and I'll kick him in the nuts.

nissan is finnished

I want to drive not ride. I want to put some effort into my ride for the great feeling I get back when I drive it. I want to be involved with her, to touch and see and most of all hear her moan on the road. This is why I own 35 year old Datsuns

• Like 4