Datsun Nippon Eagle Rock swap meet Nov 11 2012 Sunday

the510keeper

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in too!

As always I am looking for cheap cores, Heads, Engines, Oil Pans, Timing Covers, Starters , Alternators, Dizzys just about any L Series engine part!

I had some for ya last time and we never hooked up maybe this time mostly valve covers

i would love chili dogs, coke, and a raspado

oh yea and some 610 parts (og clock 73, hazard switch knob preffered)

bad drivers and strippers

some random car for sale

some asshole trying to become a millionaire with door panels

free drywall drills

well pretty much like last time would be cool.

:thumbup:

but seriously 610 parts

This will be my 1st trip out to Eagle Rock so I'll just be looking around in awe & enjoying the sights & hoping to connect with those willing to share 510 knowledge. Unfortunately, my '71 wagon is not road worthy enough to make such a long trip at the moment but hopefully next year! Looking for weatherstripping, random parts & good leads on who to trust to have complete body restoration/paint work done.

HELLO EVERYONE WE WILL BE SEEING EVERYONE THAT CAN MAKE IT TO THE SHOW ON SUNDAY NOVEMBER 11th, 2012.THE ADDRESS IS

1100 EAGLE VISTA DR. EAGLE ROCK CALIFORNIA. THE WEATHER WILL BE PERFECT NO RAIN. THIS EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE. VENDORS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL AT (323)972-3737. PLEASE VENDORS COME EARLY VENDOR SPOTS ARE VERY LIMITED. FOOD AND DRINKS WILL BE PROVIDED AS USUAL. $2 PER PERSON WALK INS, $5 DOLLARS THAT INCLUDES ONE CAR AND DRIVER AND $15 DOLLARS PER VENDOR SPOTS.THANK YOU ALL FOR THE GREAT SUPPORT.

My 210 is being a pill so hopefully I can get him fixed before Sunday. I have a Datsun stock radio/cassette player and 210 1/4 panel emblems I made if anyone is interested I'll bring them out. I have 3 sets of the emblems left along with an unpainted set. You can see photos and info here:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/46543-datsun-amfm-radio-cassette-player/

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/47888-datsun-210-14-panel-emblems/