Datsun Nippon Eagle Rock swap meet Nov 11 2012 Sunday

the510keeper

nice looking wagon Angela cant wait to see it in person

karma is a big bitch and they will get theirs

good for you Jose and mike for stepping up and replacing a stolen item and shame on the piece of shit who would steal from anyone anywhere especially at a swap meet

may the big karma bitch bite you 10 fold you will see

MyWagon.jpg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rucky,

I recognized your truck from the pic you sent me before going to the swap meet and actually meeting you for the first time. I was on a fast paced trek to the port-o-head from my selling space (there alone) and recognized your truck parked in the lane.They were shuffling cars in and out of the rows while I jokey-ed inbetween trying to find relief and return to my space before my stuff walked away. I wish I had met you before-hand put a face to your name, and found out you were also there alone too. That way I could have said something to the $#! guy in the "Ecuador" or "Salvador" jacket who was casually leaning on your truck waiting for the cars to shuffle. What a disrespectful jerk! At the time I didn't know he wasn't you, or someone there with you.

Seeker

This was a great meet! Originally I was not going be able to come due to business travel, but I was able to fly home earlier than expected so I made the swap the next day.

Randy, thanks for the cherry Z hood and valance, it's just what I needed to get my Z straight. I did forget to pick up pillar emblems from you though! I'll get 'em next time.

10 minutes after the hood got loaded into my truck, some guy was in there trying to pick it up to "check it out". <_< Soon after I saw another guy leaning on the gorgeous green Z to have a look in the engine bay, then immediately after he was leaning on the Z with the S2K motor in it. I felt obliged to let him know that he shouldn't be leaning on cars, unless he was the owner of those 2 Z's. Obviously he was not the owner.

Thanks Jose for putting on a great show, also thanks to everybody who made the show. It's always up to us to make it the best it can be.

Not a lot of pics,

We got a trany for Vic's Coupe, and few other parts. All in all it was a great day.

All of us from Norcal started a new trend, we got a motel an hour or so form the meet and didn't have to work so hard to get home.

Usually we get back home at 1am, just completely drained. This time was a relaxing drive the next day.

Red Solo cup we fill you up :thumbup:

happy Birthday late Kimberly

I forgot the day of the swap it was a lot busy as always

Thanks again Jose and Alex and family who helps to put this awesome event together

I throw gob's of poop filled bad karma to any thief may your tire blow up and ruin your quarter panel and stolen gas cap and while I am at it may it also ruin your rim and your day

thanks Jose and everyone for a nice swap meet its always a pleasure to drive 12 hrs round trip hehehehe if any body needs more emblems or parts from me hit me up I ship every where no problem,. in case people dont know who I am, I was next to jose with the emblems

I love my front end I got from ruben gracias ruben esta chido el frente

pretty cool swapmeet

i got a trumpet :thumbup:

You got lucky on that trumpet. If I had been playing it I could have sold it for double!! Good luck with the new wagon.

Jose, thanks for putting this swap/show together. It's a great day every time. Too bad some people have no class. We will be watching closely next time, and they better hope they dont get caught or there might be some vigilante justice....

happy Birthday late Kimberly

I forgot the day of the swap it was a lot busy as always

Thanks again Jose and Alex and family who helps to put this awesome event together

I throw gob's of poop filled bad karma to any thief may your tire blow up and ruin your quarter panel and stolen gas cap and while I am at it may it also ruin your rim and your day

Thanks Randy! See you in March! We'll stay longer next time.

I hope someone steals the car they put the gas cap on then takes it someplace and sets it on fire. They deserve it. If someone had tried to take something off my car......Lord help them :devil:

FUCKIN THIEVES! :fu:

All of us from Norcal started a new trend, we got a motel an hour or so form the meet and didn't have to work so hard to get home.

i was gonna call you too, my alternator fried on the way home.

it was TOTALLY worth the 8 hrs round trip drive from Atascadero!

next time caravan from SB/ventura.

didnt find anything i needed unfortunately. good turnout though. i was checking out all the sr20 swaps to see how it was done, looks very simple. sucks to whoever fucking steals shit.

There was lots of stuff there

what were you looking for

pretty cool swapmeet

i got a trumpet :thumbup:

I saw the guy selling the trumpet and I thought WTF. Then a little while later I see you walking aurond with trumpet.

That's pretty cool. I wish someone would have played it for a bit.

Guest JastTalty

東極行銷集團,成立近十年,集團迅速成長,已發展為五家公司,包含東極觀點廣告、奧蘭朵公關、東極整合行銷、東朝影藝以及東京都傳媒。

(沒有積極感,榮譽心,挑戰力的同仁,立刻會被淘汰)。

在東極,工作不是只有做完、更要做好及做對,因此「快、好、準」,不僅是公司主管們的要求,更是每位同仁的作業準則。我們是一流團隊,不容許濫竽充數,唯有菁英,才有資格待在東極,為台灣政策效力。

張孫逸

張孫逸

張孫逸

張孫逸

張孫逸