Datsun Nippon Eagle Rock swap meet Nov 11 2012 Sunday

the510keeper

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got there around 8:30, saw quite a bit, met a few folks, enjoyed the cars and trucks, had a decent time! Picked up a U60 head cheap, pretty happy! Thanks for putting it all together folks! See if I can make the next one with my 521 intact!

Well for $80.00 you got it...I had made the deal with the guy..and when I came back he apologized for selling it! I was pissed off that I cursed you and your family...but I'm over it...NOT!...lol

Well for $80.00 you got it...I had made the deal with the guy..and when I came back he apologized for selling it! I was pissed off that I cursed you and your family...but I'm over it...NOT!...lol

Actually I talked him down to $75. I walked by him 5 or 6 times and it was still there when I was ready to split, offered him $60, he said $80, countered with $75 and that was it. Sorry to get it from under you like that, i didn't know he promised it to anyone, he never said anything about that to me. Next one I see I'll check to make sure you get first crack at it before I snake it from under ya! :devil:

Thanks Jose Alex and family the tacos were great the weather was perfect the swap was a great success

Thanks to everyone who bought parts you make it worth the 7 hour drive

I made a boo boo and gave some extra parts to the wrong guy thanks to both parties involved for taking the extra steps to fix my boo boo you guys are great

cant wait till the next one

Thanks again everyone

Actually I talked him down to $75. I walked by him 5 or 6 times and it was still there when I was ready to split, offered him $60, he said $80, countered with $75 and that was it. Sorry to get it from under you like that, i didn't know he promised it to anyone, he never said anything about that to me. Next one I see I'll check to make sure you get first crack at it before I snake it from under ya! :devil:

Tell you this...I'll offer you $100 for it...Just want to put back the correct casting number head back onto my 610.

Nicoya is a stand up guy! His name is Eddie. I also had the pleasure of meeting some other rats:

Erichwaslike- This dude has his own shop in La Habra! Has alot of knowledge about 521's and taught me a thing or two about a thing or two..

Datrod- Radio Flyer needs no introduction

Seeker>620KC- Had a spot in the corner and was giving away free 620 parts! My new chum.

• Like 1

JUST WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE FOR SHOWING UP AT THE SWAP MEET/CARSHOW. WITH OUT YOU GUYS IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. WE ALREADY HAVE THE DATE FOR THE NEXT EVENT. AND IT WILL BE ON MARCH 10TH ,2013. WRITE IT ON YOUR CALENDAR.A FEW THINGS THAT HAPPEN YESTERDAY WAS VERY DISSAPOINTING. A YOUNG DATSUN WAGON OWNER BY THE NAME OF SYLVESTER WAS A LITTLE UPSET BECAUSE SOMEONE STOLED HIS GAS CAP FROM HIS CAR. WE DO NOT WANT TO BE KNOW FOR THAT. PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN HERE IN OUR SHOW YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE SHAME ON YOU. THE NICE THING IS THAT MIKE FROM DATSUNLAND AND I WILL BE DONATING A GAS CAP FOR HIS WAGON. SO, SYLVESTER EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS ONCE I PICK IT UP I WILL SHIP IT TO YOUR HOME. THE OTHER THING IS THAT I GOT A FEW COMPLAINTS FROM SOME DATSUN OWNERS THAT A FEW PEOPLE WERE DRINKING AND WALKING AROUND WITH THE BEER BOTTLES.REMEMBER WHAT THE EVENTS SAYS IN THE VERY BOTTOM !NO ALCOHOL! BELEIVE ME I LIKE DRINKING A BEER ONCE IN A WHILE. JUST PUT IT IN A CUP. THAT'S ALL I ASK FOR! SORRY FOR THE LONG POSTING. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.!! BE GOOD HUMANS!!

• Like 1

Wow & Wow is all I can say. Who steals shit off someones car while at a car meet. Low life piece of shit that's who. I guess I better start locking my car when I show up at these kind of events. I guess I'm sorta lame, most of the time I leave my keys in the car, Along with my camera and other shit. I just never thought some piece of shit would do that. As far as the beer thing I know people need their fix at 10:00 AM Again WTF .

And kudos to Big Mike for stepping up to help the guy out.

I guess next time I'll bring my bong and a case of beer and pass it around. :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 2

What datrod said! And my bf thinks I'm silly cause I keep an eye on my car at all times. You have to. People have no class anymore. That's just plain rude! Take your butt to the junkyard and steal one there but not off of someone else's ride. I hope the karma train arrives soon. What an asstard!

heard about that got me worried for my wagon so i ate my tacos and hotdog in the back of the wagon :thumbup: people that attend these shows shouldn't have to worry about that kind of stuff we should all be vigilant at watching any suspicious activities around the cars even if its not our car, all in all this was a great turn out i finally made it with my car! for the first time :w00t:

http://s36.beta.phot...t 2012 november

Well I know its not a gas cap, but someones kids that were cruising my spot for a while stole one of my Hotwheels (who knows how many they got) I had in boxes in the back of my truck. they actually had the balls to try and trade it for another one of my Hotwheels I had on my table saying they got it from anothe spot, I didnt realize this until after they left because they had talked to my dad. Then I saw the package of the Hotwheel they were trying to trade and it had my price sticker on bottom!

Jose,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for chatting with me & giving me a few bits of wisdom. This was my 1st time at this event & it was TOTALLY worth the 8 hrs round trip drive from Atascadero!

I plan to give you a call at the #'s you gave me (or connect via email/here) & see if we might be able to put together something along the same size scale up here in San Luis Obispo county. It's a great area & people here LOVE car shows so we need to represent the Datsun enthusiasts at some point in the future.

I'd be more than willing to do the footwork & make that dream a reality.

Thank you so much for all your time, efforts, & sacrifice to make these opportunities for us to gather, share, trade, sell/buy & create a respectful community of Datto lovers (except for the Mensos who stole the gas cap, of course)...YOU ARE THE MAN!

Take care, & see you in March!

-Angela

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o715/Cheapface/MyWagon.jpg

Well I know its not a gas cap, but someones kids that were cruising my spot for a while stole one of my Hotwheels (who knows how many they got) I had in boxes in the back of my truck. they actually had the balls to try and trade it for another one of my Hotwheels I had on my table saying they got it from anothe spot, I didnt realize this until after they left because they had talked to my dad. Then I saw the package of the Hotwheel they were trying to trade and it had my price sticker on bottom!

Perhaps those dorks show up in any of the photos. Post their faces here and ID them. If they went there w their parents, sure parents will take care of it. Minors do not show up on their own.

JUST WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE FOR SHOWING UP AT THE SWAP MEET/CARSHOW. WITH OUT YOU GUYS IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. WE ALREADY HAVE THE DATE FOR THE NEXT EVENT. AND IT WILL BE ON MARCH 10TH ,2013. WRITE IT ON YOUR CALENDAR.A FEW THINGS THAT HAPPEN YESTERDAY WAS VERY DISSAPOINTING. A YOUNG DATSUN WAGON OWNER BY THE NAME OF SYLVESTER WAS A LITTLE UPSET BECAUSE SOMEONE STOLED HIS GAS CAP FROM HIS CAR. WE DO NOT WANT TO BE KNOW FOR THAT. PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN HERE IN OUR SHOW YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE SHAME ON YOU. THE NICE THING IS THAT MIKE FROM DATSUNLAND AND I WILL BE DONATING A GAS CAP FOR HIS WAGON. SO, SYLVESTER EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS ONCE I PICK IT UP I WILL SHIP IT TO YOUR HOME. THE OTHER THING IS THAT I GOT A FEW COMPLAINTS FROM SOME DATSUN OWNERS THAT A FEW PEOPLE WERE DRINKING AND WALKING AROUND WITH THE BEER BOTTLES.REMEMBER WHAT THE EVENTS SAYS IN THE VERY BOTTOM !NO ALCOHOL! BELEIVE ME I LIKE DRINKING A BEER ONCE IN A WHILE. JUST PUT IT IN A CUP. THAT'S ALL I ASK FOR! SORRY FOR THE LONG POSTING. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.!! BE GOOD HUMANS!!

Do not mix in beers and meets, or you are going to end up with fire. This is not a violin concerto, things could get rough