Datsun Nippon Eagle Rock swap meet Nov 11 2012 Sunday

the510keeper

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

210 is up and running. yay! now seeking rims to fit some stock wheel caps i pulled from a 1980 and a 1982 210. the center hole on my rims are just ever so slightly too big to fit the 2-1/2" diameter wheel caps. if i had known this i would've pulled the rims on one of those cars. if any of you got 13" rims that you think will fit the wheel caps bring them. 14" should be ok as well. i'm going to the boneyard tomorrow in hopes the car is still there so i can pull the rims but if it isn't and someone has them please bring them. make my birthday a happy one :)

EDIT: Car was still there so I don't need rims. Yay! See everyone tomorrow!

Hello everyone i know its late, beatiful weather for tomorrow. early birds I will have free coffee and donuts. I've already received over 20 phone calls from vendors for tomorrow. please arrive early if possible if you want to get a good spot. I will be anouncing the first swapmeet /car show for next year. see you there!

I went early and left early....again. But today's my birthday and my bf had some things planned but he knew I wanted to stop by here first. Here's some pics of the cars that showed up early. And a brother of Stanley (my 210) came out. I wasn't the only one this time :)

Stanley

DSCN0487.jpg

Stanley and a brother 210

DSCN0490.jpg

DSCN0491.jpg

DSCN0489.jpg

DSCN0486.jpg

DSCN0485.jpg

DSCN0484.jpg

DSCN0483.jpg

DSCN0482.jpg

DSCN0481.jpg

DSCN0480.jpg

DSCN0479.jpg

DSCN0478.jpg

DSCN0477.jpg

DSCN0476.jpg

DSCN0475.jpg

DSCN0474.jpg

As always some nice looking cars out there. Can't wait for the next one. I should have more things done to Stanley by then like the stock wheel caps I've got. And maybe I'll stay longer :)