Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

I saw a metro at hot august nights in Reno Nevada one year and I swear the motor was as big as the car 

it reminded me of the hot wheels with the big motor sticking out of the hood 

1956-nash-004.jpg

Was it this one Randy??? I got a ride in this monster a couple of years ago. freakin trip..

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was it the royal purple Nash????

I have this memory in my head of it being blue all one color and the guy driving had his head sticking above the window 

it was a convertible

I cant find any pics of what I think I saw anywhere  

I have this memory in my head of it being blue all one color and the guy driving had his head sticking above the window 

it was a convertible

I cant find any pics of what I think I saw anywhere  

Just thought I would take a shot. Anyway I had it wrong, It's Prolong not Royal P

The Opel GT.  There was one in front of a derelict old mechanic's shop near here for decades.  I decided I might be interested in it, and it disappeared.  I was all ready to correct you and remembered that the Saturn convertible was rebadged as the Opel GT for a short run, so I checked and found out that Opel was actually just the German GM.

I imagine it'd be a fun ride with modern 4 cylinder in there.

If it's like everything else though, there's probably a forum out there full of guys bitching about how much they sell for now while at the same time pushing the price of a shell through the roof.

It was something I looked in to before I became a member here and got my eternal 620 project started.

Citreon SM in Maynard ma

20140615_115325_zps95a27c33.jpg

goofiest car i've ever driven. Super cool. Front wheel drive, masseratti quad cam motor, hydraulic ride height adjustment, super comfey, quiet, clean, and for sale. PM me if you know anyone looking for one.

Citreon SM in Maynard ma

20140615_115325_zps95a27c33.jpg

goofiest car i've ever driven. Super cool. Front wheel drive, masseratti quad cam motor, hydraulic ride height adjustment, super comfey, quiet, clean, and for sale. PM me if you know anyone looking for one.

I think those things are capable of driving on only three wheels cuz they are so well balanced.