• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A sweet Falcon spotted at the Lynnwood PnP tonight:

20140620_172934_zps51bf3da0.jpg

I swear we saw this in south Everett the other night.  Dude was driving around with the top down.  That this is beautiful!

I stopped by Albertson's on my way home after work today.  Parked next to this Morris Minor panel van of some sort.

D6763BE7-6966-45E7-A3A4-FAA476E5F5C7_zps

D494CEAC-7CE7-4D2B-ACD1-59A942DB8BD6_zps

• Like 3

i freakin love henry js. Economy car to the max. No glove box or trunk lid to save on moving parts / parts in general. I think they look freakin sweet to boot.

my mom has a studebaker avanti. It is offensively ugly in almost every way imaginable. But it has fendor mirrors, is made of fiberglass, and has a factory paxton supercharger on it so its pretty damn cool in my book. If it wasn't for 5" wide bias plys it would probably rip pretty hard, but it just spins :P

• Like 1

If you have a set of air horns bolted directly to the vertical exhaust stacks coming out of the bed of your Dodge Ram Dually...........................................

IMAG0742_zpse06e701c.jpg

You might be a Redneck!

• Like 1

If you have a set of air horns bolted directly to the vertical exhaust stacks coming out of the bed of your Dodge Ram dually.................................................................................

IMAG0742_zpse06e701c.jpg

Of all the crazy shit I've seen in the diesel community, that's a first for me.

Guest Rick-rat

I didn't have my camera with me, but MAFCA  Model A Ford Club of America was in Puyallup yesterday (about 700 cars) and around 300 of them cruised through Gig Harbor today heading to Longbranch, to get together and have lunch, I followed them to where they were going. Lots of really nice cars there. Got to remember to put my camera in my truck

I didn't have my camera with me, but MAFCA Model A Ford Club of America was in Puyallup yesterday (about 700 cars) and around 300 of them cruised through Gig Harbor today heading to Longbranch, to get together and have lunch, I followed them to where they were going. Lots of really nice cars there. Got to remember to put my camera in my truck

So that's what it was, I was wondering why there were so many model A's out the last few days