• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2021 at 10:20 AM, Crashtd420 said:

Friend said he saw a project truck he thought was a datsun ute in town.... I went to go see if I could find at after a dump run this morning.... sadly it was a Volkswagen... still a cool old truck though.....

20210807_100141.jpg

Uggh, that strut tower is exactly why I got out of Caddy’s. I’ve half cut so many that the fun went out of it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seen this beautiful land barge Saturday at Cars & Coffee.

ByMHfHG.jpg

ge2YENF.jpg

My first car was a 4DR hardtop of this model.

This one in the garage waiting for its first C&C (well, under my ownership anyways)

yK5OAds.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks.

The sun shades were on the car when I acquired it in October '21. As far as I know they were on the car when the previous owner acquired it also. This car is an original survivor sold from Thoroughbred Datsun in Tuscon which is still an active Nissan dealer. It does have some upgrades done by RaceNeely.

The previous owner managed to get an article on this car in Classic Motorsports (JAN 2022 issue 214).

• Like 2

I have stored Datsuns for the previous owner for the past several years and have known him about 10 years. Part of the deal with the storage is that the cars get taken out and driven occasionally. Out of all of the cars I have stored, this is the one I liked best. I told him one day that if he ever wanted to sell it to let me know. Well, he let me know and the rest is history. 

Of all the times I have told someone that, only one person has come back and said, "hey, you still wanna buy that car?".

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...