WALMART BINGO

id like to play this game with you all, i found this jpeg floating around facebook, and as i seemed to find it amusing, i also would LOVE to see actual examples of this from real life experiences... so, rules are...

-no pictures sourced from the internet

-no credit given without an actual picture.

GAME ON!

599976_400846653314746_614665733_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

id like to play this game with you all, i found this jpeg floating around facebook, and as i seemed to find it amusing, i also would LOVE to see actual examples of this from real life experiences... so, rules are...

-no pictures sourced from the internet

-no credit given without an actual picture.

GAME ON!

599976_400846653314746_614665733_n.jpg

Game on?? ,,,hell i could walk the perimeter of my yard and fill most of that card out.. ;)

:lol:

• Like 1

I beat the crap out of two black dudes who tried to pick a fight with me in the parking lot, it lasted all of 4 seconds. I hit them in the head with a Carbon Steel Wok and knocked them out with some serious head trauma. I was put in cuffs but later let go after the Wally Wold manager showed the police the camera footage of it all. Turns out the two dipshits were wanted for armed robbery and both carrying concealed weapons and being felons at the same time. They are lucky my gun was around 6 feet away or I would have shot them.

I always get some kind of trash trying to start shit with me at Walmart. But I still have to shop their or how else am I gonna get all these good Hotwheels?

I beat the crap out of two black dudes who tried to pick a fight with me in the parking lot, it lasted all of 4 seconds. I hit them in the head with a Carbon Steel Wok and knocked them out with some serious head trauma. I was put in cuffs but later let go after the Wally Wold manager showed the police the camera footage of it all. Turns out the two dipshits were wanted for armed robbery and both carrying concealed weapons and being felons at the same time. They are lucky my gun was around 6 feet away or I would have shot them.

I always get some kind of trash trying to start shit with me at Walmart. But I still have to shop their or how else am I gonna get all these good Hotwheels?

WTF???? Pics or it didn't happen.

Should have a square for a pic of any Ratsun member in the Fram section.

Any woman over 30 and under 200 pounds. (good luck with that)

Any fat chick (any age) who doesn't have a visible tattoo.

Any full shopping cart that does NOT have bottled water in it.