So everyone knows

I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew what was going on; to make sure that no one had any questions to the full story. Theres been some drama (rightfully so) going on in my thread and I wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page publicly. I have nothing to hide...

I was running out of money quick, so I decided to sell a few things; I got rid of about six or so items. I boxed them up and dropped them off at my local shipping company. Ive used them for many items before (about 30 or so), so I never had any reservations about using them. Apparently there was a "new person" whom placed my items into the wrong location in the store so they never went out. Now, I dont know if there actually was a new person or thats just the story they are passing off to me. It took some time to figure it out, but people started realizing the issue. As soon as I found out there was a problem, I tracked it down and narrowed the search to the shipping office.

When I talked to the office, they said that they did have my packages and that they would take care of it for me. I agreed and watched them put it in the right spot to go out with the next batch of mail. There are members on here that can attest to getting their items. If they would like to post here, feel free... either way, there was a problem, I figured it out, and I corrected it.

Well... turns out that it was more than what they told me. I thought that other items made it out safely because they said that they searched and only found the ones they had. I got a few PMs from members saying that they hadnt received their items. I said I would look into it and would take care of it. Now, if youve been following my thread at all, you will know that I have been having some problems lately. I worked crazy hours, with a stupid long commute, and I had no money to show for it (thats why I was selling stuff!). I left for work before any shipping place was open and got home well after most businesses in general close. I knew I still had to get my items out because people paid for them so I had my technician from the shop drop them off on his way home one day.

He said they went out fine and that he had me taken care of. Not so much. I guess he was hurting for money and used my shipping cash for gas in his car. He thought he would be able to ship the items out using some cash from his parents and I would be none the wiser. Now here we are today, no one has parts, Im getting shit on, and no one has any clue what they fuck is happening. He royally screwed me and Im trying to get things going back on the right path.

Ive been pretty hit or miss when it comes to the admin side of Ratsun lately. I may or may not receive PMs, it took me about 15 tries to follow my own thread, and sometimes I get email notifications on things in triplicate. I PMd Skib about it a few weeks ago and he said nothing seemed out of the normal with no one else reporting any issues. So I dont know... Now people are replying in my build thread which I check, get emails about, and I can actually see it; which is good because now we can get this sorted out. I figured everyone received their items, and they were just the uncourteous type without letting me know they got them. I yelled (and I mean yelled) at the shop technician for fucking me this hard. He said he didnt have any money to ship the items and he would have to pay me back. I said just fuck it, and bring me my stuff. Hes now driving an hour to drop off my items so that I can personally mail them off. I have switched jobs as of last week (shorter commute yay!), and will have time after work tomorrow to be able to get things off to people. I get off at 330 and the PO closes at 500 so I should have plenty of time.

I understand that everyone is upset with the situation and you 100% have a right to be. If I was on the wrong end (and have been before) I would be just as upset. Ive explained it before though, that Im not here to screw anyone. I have 2000 posts, over 200 rep points, many people on Ratsun know me in real life (many know where I live and have my cell number), so it would be absolutely stupid to try to screw anyone over. This forum has helped me out so much that I couldnt do that to any of the members here. I take no fault in the shipping fiasco initially as I had no control over the shipping company, but I should have been more proactive in the "fix." I take full blame. Things have been so crazy lately that my head really hasnt been in the game. Switching jobs last week has really made things a lot easier and things in the future should go a lot smother.

I apologize as much as I can for what happened, and I promise I will fix things. I just want everyone to know whats going on so no one thinks Im trying to hide or anything. This was a mistake in a transaction that has spiralled out of control... Ill fix it. If I had the cash to do it, I would refund everyone shipping charges because its the least I could do. If I was screwed by a company, that would be the minimum I would ask for. Unfortunately, I dont have the money to even eat everyday so I wont be able to do that. Maybe once I get some cash flowing, we can figure something out. Wow... this came out way longer than I originally thought, but it all needed to be said.

If anyone else hasnt received something you have paid for, please let me know in here. It seems the easiest way for me to talk to you to guarantee that I see it.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha nice title, did u say it out loud first ......this is bs i was promised a hot topic wallet chain for my trouble.

...thats what i usually do in case where my shipping got hammered on ebay .....just refunding shipping and let them have the unit for what they paid.,...i only had one bad seed...itmem got broke i n shipping and i said cool, i paid to ship it there u pay to ship it back and i will issue a full refund including original shipping...he wanted a refund and to keep the item or me to pay to ship it back and refund it .... i just couldnt make it right so i just let ebay handle it and since he was adiment about keeping the item ebay sided with me ... but oither wise every other shiiping problem was handled the same way u described and the few times it happened everyone has been happy....well except the guy that wanted his cake and eat it too...he got real nasty in messages with treats( over a hundered dollar item..) ... ebay booted him...so careful what u say in emails...( im screwed with my potty mouth and sarcasm...)

glad to hear life is headed back the right direction for u....i still want my nes cartridge back though :w00t:

Mistakes happen, but you shouldn't refund any shipping. I'm sure they are getting a great deal anyway with the shipping. So what if it's a little late in getting to them. At least you're making sure they are getting their stuff.

• Like 1

At least I didnt say: Im coming out. That would have been a little bad. Ill change it just for you.

no, at least u didnt say "i am cumming out" then i would definately delete your contact info...just glad its done sorry if i escalated it by trying to help but i dont deal with arogance well, you know being from the land of supreme arogance....its just hard to deal with like species...

bottom line you are taking care of it which was really my only point in saying anything at all....

posts and rep points dont fucking matter. either give them a refund or send them the goods.

Seems like someone didnt read. He did send them the goods. That didnt work. So he resent them the goods. That still didnt work for all of them. Now he is on it again.

Honestly, to me the only mistake Tristin did was rely on someone from work to get the packages shipped.

Honestly, to me the only mistake Tristin did was rely on someone from work to get the packages shipped.

Yeah, I really shouldnt have, but I was so hard up for cash I had to make the sale and get the packages out however I could. I should have been more diligent and followed through. I'm paying for it in the end it seems.

truer words have never been spoken...seems llike that is always the case when u rely on someone....although i think its bs, 20 dollars for a mint jdm pug.....\seems like someone is trying to capitalize whne some one is down.....we are talking the pug and not a gold nes cartrdge....well 20 is fitting for a old 8 bit cartridge..but not a pug that is that cute..

He'd be lucky if I paid him $20 for her.... hell, I'd steal* the little shit if he didn't treat her right and love her as much as he does :lol:

Instead I'll just count my blessings that I get to be graced with her presence at all when he brings little burrito-breath Zelda to random meets and I'll get my much needed Puggy love fix then :wub: I miss our Pug to no end, so Zelda helps to alleviate that a little.

*Disclaimer: I'd never actually steal anyone's dog, but I like telling Tristin that I will

Seems like someone didnt read. He did send them the goods. That didnt work. So he resent them the goods. That still didnt work for all of them. Now he is on it again.

you might be right. but you have no say. you still cant deliver

• Like 1

I've had dealings with Tristin and can attest to the fact that he's a straight up guy. There were no problems in communication what so ever. And I could have gotten screwed easily, being all the way across the country. Be patient, you'll get your stuff.

you might be right. but you have no say. you still cant deliver

Oh Phil, It seems I am able to sell everything to anyone else but you... At least we are likely to see each other again in the near future. If you really want it, I can mail it to you for free...

posts and rep points dont fucking matter. either give them a refund or send them the goods.

That's all I'm looking for;a refund or the goods, even though I already bought a set of studs so I could get my project done! Only results will satisfy me cause I heard this story 3 weeks ago and now this is going on 5 weeks plus..

two days , five days, 101 days its all relative....see there u go tristin even though he already bought studs to finish his project he still will gladly take the ones u sold him...... even though he doesnt need them anymore.....cause he already bought some.......... to finish his project ......cause u didnt send them.....he had to buy new ones ... but still wants the ones he got from u .... even though he doesn't need a second set......that never showed up ... and he had to go buy new ones...but is still wanting them ...even though... u know...there not needed...anymore ...cause he went and bought a set when yours never showed....but he still wants them....evene though... u know , you understand right...( im so compasionate today....)

hey, is there oics of those new studs, that replaced the ones u dont need, but still want, even though u dont need them........

wait how did we go from 3 weeks to 5 weeks but only one week passed ....is it a leap year again :thumbup:

• Like 1