So everyone knows

I had a 710 plastic grill shipped USPS from Seattle to San Franscisco..... . shipped Tuesday,,, got it Friday

.. that was last week,,, cheapest shipping possible,,, I didn't get a tracking number ...... it was supposed to get here today

imagesqtbnANd9GcSFj4J_d9atlbzYHb5RCETgRZescES95HLmb2OECpxHeRVYeqFW-1.jpg

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

novel?.. just a sharer, sorry if i offend with typing...i was just pointing out ...ah forget it he said he shipped them with no tracking . there in transit or lost ..... the rest is being figured out by everyone else in here, maybe we should all do what sinnful is and wait patiently...i mean if anyone has a right to flame out its sinnful he's out big dollars...seems like there's people freaking out there horse aint winnng but never had a horse in the race....i just tried to connect a horse and rider and said shit storm insued...

so basically what your saying is u want him to come on here so u can yell at him even though your not out anything...is basically what your saying...

maybe instead of head hunting u could post, hey sinnful , sss510 u guys get squared yet or are we going on a manhunt...

To Sinnful?

Shit he should drive the stuff to him!

this is where logic stopped and u and draker showered each other in fuel...and stoked each others fire...

and wtf does local nigerian mean,.....maybe i lost that funny in internet translation....

• Like 1

Come on jrock, it's the internet. That gives everyone a right to be up everyone else's ass like it's their right.

To be honest, if I were in Tristin's position, I wouldn't be posting in here either. This is a private matter that should be dealt with between the parties involved and then made public when shit's done with.... whether they get fucked, or everything works out. The entire forum doesn't need to be asking for updates. If you don't want to do business with Tristin based on this snafu, then don't, but demanding updates for other peoples' shit is bullshit. This has been made into a far bigger issue than it needed to be by people with nothing invested in it.

Yeah, I too hope that Tristin makes good on his part, as he's a good kid from what I know of him and doesn't seem to be out to fuck over the world.... although I could be wrong about his intentions of fucking the world... you never know.

First off you don't have a horse in the race either. You've been trying to play papa bear to this kid and defend him to no end. Everyone knows it doesn't take more than 2 weeks to get from one coast to another unless your sending datto parts media mail to save yourself some cash. If you are going to post some 5000 word essay in the general discussion thread about how your are going to make things right then I would hope that after nearly 4 weeks, 4 pages, and 80 posts later things would be right. I could ship a turd to India in that amount of time.

Don't play out your drama in the General Discussion thread and try to tell people to stay out.

no i know tristin personally and tried to help sss510 get his parts to which he wasn't appreciative i kindly respected his issue and walked back out.,.. then watched the mob gather... i now regret involving myself in trying help anther member get his stuff back and has snowballed into this spew fest of non partisciapants and not because i vouch for him... he seems like a good kid with platy to contribute going through a real transition.... if you look its tristin that started this thread to expalin his position and give sss510 and sinnful a place to vent then it turned into this...my point was if u want a update ask if sinnful (who has said nothing and may have his parts but i dont think thats the case..)or sss510 ... but instead it was yeah lets..... or give there money back or i ll kill u...type shit...(both, obvious exerations...) but still ...no reason to get all worked up over something u have no issue in....i mean if u think that just don't buy parts from him...dont come one here and work your self into a frenzy ... thats whats great about the internet .... you dont like the content or dont agree with it.... theres a blue x in the upper right corner...boom hit it... me i dont wanna see tristin let this happen.. so yes i have a relationship and i like the kid... do i think this is tristins mo... several other transactions and more expensive transaction say other wise ..( i know that cause i know tristin and communicate with him personally and not just get puffy chested on the internet from time to time.)... so basically if your not gonna contribute then stfu and hit up insomniacs with your drama....cause i simply stated why not let the offended party's post updates and request there stuff or info ...since any info u obtain would be useless to your life... me, i wanna see all ratsuners come out smiling.. so if this does go south... don't worry sinnful and sss510 will get there stuff or dough...but i trust tritin and have ahad several dealings with him and witnessed alot of transactions...this isn't like him....and i stated all of that earlier but u probably glazed over that in your excitement to show off your puffy internet chest...

for the record ...Draker, if we had a personally relationship i would go all papa bear on you too.. :thumbup: ..but unfortunately tristin was my friend after our business relationship that was established..like i said i hope it gets taken care of i can vouch for tristin being a dependable person.....as far as back and forth ....im done if u wanna piss up a pole... its over there>>>>>>>>>(blue x)

Don't play out your drama in the General Discussion thread and try to tell people to stay out.

This was all started and should have stayed in his build/life discussion thread or through PM's/emails/phone calls.

For the record I ammnot mad or angry and fully understand sinful and sss510 position and draker and 510 are understanbly standing up for fellow ratsuner as I am to...I'm not starting drama or being drama I'm just curious from partys involved how its coming.... I know what tristin said and thinks and I respect and understand his position..... It's just tough this whole situation is like stealing from your brother and trying to take care of the situation but knowing your whole family is dissapointed in u for the situation getting to this point....would u wanna sit down for dinner in that enviroment and have normal conversation ...... Seems pretty intimidating to me..... Especially if u wear skinny jeans and your little brothers t shirts( I kid ) so let's wait to here from sinful and sss510, if they even wanna share how it turns out...to which they dont have to share.... Ultimately it's none of our business.... But we all slow down for the car wreck

Guest 510kamikazifreak

this is where logic stopped and u and draker showered each other in fuel...and stoked each others fire...

and wtf does local nigerian mean,.....maybe i lost that funny in internet translation....

Really......Tight pants affect your logic?(poor circulation to the brain....nudge...nudge) :rofl:

Hmm, well the way I see it Tristan did start the thread,If he wanted it private...why start a thread?

To not follow up on a transaction, Is just not great for anyone here, I have not name called or anything.

But I am a FIRM believer if you cannot pull together to get the goods sent, than say it.and work something out.but to completely avoid a thread that he started,shows the lack of willing to sort it out in a timely manner.

I am not fueling anything,just saying that if you cannot hold your end of a deal, make restitution with the other party...period...

• Like 1

it was getting very public in the feedback thread...by the way freak i 100 % percent agree with everything u said...

Oh and mr. bees most people go straight for the easy j cock reference, its nice to see and i applaud u for only going for the second most chosen failed burn attempt.......(insert eternal knee slappage..)

edit .. your a idiot online and n real life...

and duh tight pants affect your decision making.... u decide to wear skinny jeans then u decide to fend off chicks and hook ups all together...chicks dont dig dudes with tighter pants then them...

"For the record I ammnot mad or angry and fully understand sinful and sss510 position and draker and 510 are understanbly standing up for fellow ratsuner as I am to..."

"so let's wait to here from sinful and sss510, if they even wanna share how it turns out...to which they dont have to share.... Ultimately it's none of our business.... But we all slow down for the car wreck"

I can agree to this.

I havent posted in here because I have nothing more to say. You guys have been going crazy in here and are adding nothing to the situation. I have no issue with it being a public matter (hence the thread creation), but going all crazy is another thing.

All items have shipped. Everything will work itself out.

Things in life just got all out of hand for me real fast and I couldn't keep up. I'm really not the type of guy to do this and I am really sorry it came to this. It's not like I planned this out... I've done thousands of dollars in transactions here with no hiccups. Hell I just sent Just_Joel a package free of charge. I was already home and was going to have to shop Thursday because of the holiday. I decided to leave and ship tonight, didn't charge him for the item I sent, and didn't charge for shipping.

If some of you choose not to do business with me in the future, I understand. I'm not angry with anyone over their reaction to a "scammer." just know this really isn't me and if I was, I would have just it my losses and ran with both the money and the parts... Left Ratsun and ignored everyone's texts and calls. I'm still here and being a man about it; I'm not going anywhere. I hope one day I can be at the level of respect I was once at. I'll work on it.

At some point I'll be able to make it up to the three guys that got screwed over, but that's not right now. I'll figure something out to completely square up. I won't forget them.

Everyone calm down and lets get back to what Ratsun is about... Kickass Dattos and titties.

Oh and mr. bees most people go straight for the easy j cock reference, its nice to see and i applaud u for only going for the second most chosen failed burn attempt.......(insert eternal knee slappage..)

why dont you stop suckling tristans balls, let him talk for himself. you add nothing

• Like 1