So everyone knows

it seems like Tristan is trying to make good maybe give him a day or 2 as he said he would check in about tracking #s and he works graveyards so obviously at 12am he aint on to respond

this has been going on for well over a month, apparently he had shipped them already.. the lack of tracking numbers makes me very suspicious that they haven't even been shipped; I've asked for tracking numbers several times... And nothing stil as far as tracking #'s

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn dude.... Take care of this shit already. You are killing your rep as a good seller fast.

Give this dude his money AND the lug nuts. It's the ONLY way I see you coming out of this in tact.

I get times are tuff but people don't give a shit all they see is this dragging out way too long.

Well I know one of the items that was supposed to be sent was 500 bucks thats not chump change, Its been over a month if it was me who spent 500 and dint recive it I would be driving up to his house to get my item or money

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Well I know one of the items that was supposed to be sent was 500 bucks thats not chump change, Its been over a month if it was me who spent 500 and dint recive it I would be driving up to his house to get my item or money

To Sinnful?

Shit he should drive the stuff to him!

For sure, although you are closer..

Guest 510kamikazifreak

We don't need these kind of people around here. Refund all cash immediately or forever be known as a thief.

Yep I think enough time has passed,he has been on a here and read this within the last 24hrs.

Get this shit sorted out...

Or at least give them a tracking number

hopefully IF AND WHEN the parts show up the party's getting shorted post on here so at least the linching can be called off...or lets us know they got a refund ...I'm not putting myself out there anymore ....this coulda been closed weeks ago....heres to hoping the end is nearing...cheers

Guest 510kamikazifreak

hopefully IF AND WHEN they show up the party's getting shorted post on here so at least the linching can be called off...

big if and when from the looks of things.

pretty shady if you ask me.

No comments on anything for a while, and he just read this within the past 10 minutes

why come on here and insight more anger till the shit shows up or a refund is issued, whats there to say...." hey just a heads up.there still shipped and i stupidly have no record of it...." no ... i am similarly waiting on something from another member that was shipped no tracking , no shipping company info no nothing .. but he is as active as tristin and i'm not trying to insight a riot against him...i am being patient and hope it works out... i need the part more than i need a flaming thread....and the drama it would incense for him...

i think we can all relate to being cheap skates and sending shit to one another as cheaply as possible....shit angela in so cal waitied a month for me to send her a roof rack twice ....once i sent it, paid for it... used my shops pre made shipping label and never wrote her address on the label...u would think my shipper who i use religously would wonder why i was shipping something to myself./... but him and i have a weird relationship...and bam it showed up a week later at my shop...never the less emailed her apologized and re sent it out on my dime with a address on it this time..shit happens... this is just a perfect shit storm.. i say we let the party's invloled hash it out, then when its solved we can all sit around and say ...yeah i was about to come kick your ass tristan and laugh about it...or man i was wondering if someone was gonna ge banned...

I stand behind tristin, i had dealings with him several times... good kid just at a hard time in life transition wise... but that doesn't matter its just rhetoric till either the parts are in hand or the dough is in paypal...till then we are just throwing fuel on a fucked up situation... he assureed me this is handled and will pan out .. but regrets not having the info to provide (tracking) ....he feels a bad and should but us making it worse is nt helping ... trust me i tried to help and that blew up on me twice...

and if nothing else i'm the only one who knows where he lives.......(yes tristin...i hire douche bags i have inside connections to find out peoples shit ..lol.) and a box van that will carry about 25 fellow ratsuners...i bet u never seen a k4500 do a lawn job....its epic, trust me..( i insist u disembark before said lawn job...) and the best part his four door will fit in the back first ....so the parts better show or we are auctioning off your four door...(not really, but getting there..)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Well, Nice short novel Jrock :rofl: :thumbup:

How long did it take me to type this,what less than a minute..

Thats all he has to do to say here is a tracking number(he has already confirmed that in words.... right?)

How long does say the cheapest regular mail take there?

Here I can get it there by regular mail, within 2-3 weeks(and that would be the cheapest of cheap)

He is being his own worst enemy by saying nothing now..

in the morning I'll th to look for tracking numbers. Everything should be cleared up.

How long does say the cheapest regular mail take there?

I had a 710 plastic grill shipped USPS from Seattle to San Franscisco..... . shipped Tuesday,,, got it Friday

.. that was last week,,, cheapest shipping possible,,, I didn't get a tracking number ...... it was supposed to get here today

so, is there any word on when you are shipping me that grill???? I have sent you an email on every email address I have for you and that would be a total of 3 with no answer on either. I would really like to know or I would like my money back for the deal..........

Note the date when someone first asked for a refund or tracking. Still nothing... and now no contact either. Looks like we've got ourselves a local Nigerian.

It should be noted that I can take a dump and print a shipping label. So not having time is not an excuse what so ever. There are post offices everywhere, they have automated shipping machines that are open all night long. There are UPS drop boxes/stores/drop locations everywhere! Day shift, night shift, swing... whatever; there is time. People get days off, it's how they chose to use their time. Do I think Tristan intentionally scammed people for cash? No.. not at all. But I'm sure that money that people sent for the goods they purchased is long gone and cannot be repaid. So the only option here hope he follows though.. and let these transactions dictate any further transactions with the seller.