So everyone knows

two days , five days, 101 days its all relative....see there u go tristin even though he already bought studs to finish his project he still will gladly take the ones u sold him...... even though he doesnt need them anymore.....cause he already bought some.......... to finish his project ......cause u didnt send them.....he had to buy new ones ... but still wants the ones he got from u .... even though he doesn't need a second set......that never showed up ... and he had to go buy new ones...but is still wanting them ...even though... u know...there not needed...anymore ...cause he went and bought a set when yours never showed....but he still wants them....evene though... u know , you understand right...( im so compasionate today....)

hey, is there oics of those new studs, that replaced the ones u dont need, but still want, even though u dont need them........

wait how did we go from 3 weeks to 5 weeks but only one week passed ....is it a leap year again :thumbup:

What ever! I'll gladly take the refund!Yea it's a leap year!This transaction has nothing to do with you so don't see why you need to get involved and talk shit!

• Like 1
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and so any word on the shipping company????? I mean I know life and shit gets in teh way, but I only live a couple of hours from you so even if they were shipping it by horseback it should be here by now......

have they gave you a tracking number or anything?

and so any word on the shipping company????? I mean I know life and shit gets in teh way, but I only live a couple of hours from you so even if they were shipping it by horseback it should be here by now......

have they gave you a tracking number or anything?

Oh yea! I'm in the USA should have gotten something by now... A refund would just take seconds!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I am not one to raise shit..

but I do think this needs to be dealt with fairly promptly now..

Make good Tristin...a deal is a deal :sneaky:

:confused: What in the Fuck ? :confused:

Goods or refund. Even installments of refund is better than nothing. Pawn shops are in every town.

Jrock ... sounds like he is your "friend" with your vigorous defense of him in this thread! . For the good of Ratsun would you light a fire under Tristin's ass and talk/text some sense into him please ?

C'mon now ... Working out an agreement takes 2-5 minutes over the phone and staying in contact. ALL of us have been throw harder times ( or are going through ).

• Like 1

Things have been hectic and I haven't been on here in a while. Everything should have arrived but if not it should be any day. I know patience is hard to ask for so I understand...

I work graveyard so when I get off in the morning I'll th to look for tracking numbers. Everything should be cleared up.

And so everyone knows, Jrock HAS been hassling me to get going on all of this. He's been trying to make sure everything goes smooth.

:confused: What in the Fuck ? :confused:

Goods or refund. Even installments of refund is better than nothing. Pawn shops are in every town.

Jrock ... sounds like he is your "friend" with your vigorous defense of him in this thread! . For the good of Ratsun would you light a fire under Tristin's ass and talk/text some sense into him please ?

C'mon now ... Working out an agreement takes 2-5 minutes over the phone and staying in contact. ALL of us have been throw harder times ( or are going through ).

agreed i have lit said fire ... takes long time to penetrate skinny jeans and take affect...giver time ... if not we posse up and blanket party him...( i would still vouch for him even though...)

had i known tristAn was such a flake i woulda just kept his wheels when i had the chance....for the record i can vouch, i use to here from him a few times aday and right away if i texted him... now it takes days and usually is either 4 am lunch break or next day or two....so i can say he does have his nose to the grindstone at work.. but that does little for this...

:ninja:

i say, hand jobs all around for all partys involved....hey tristin .....hows the carpal tunnel...

agreed i have lit said fire ... takes long time to penetrate skinny jeans and take affect...giver time ... if not we posse up and blanket party him...( i would still vouch for him even though...)

:thumbup:

wtfbbq hahah :lol:

he's big into old school jdm so he probably used carrier pigeon.....fair enough sss510.... i will punch ole slap nuts next time i see him for u...it was too long when i got involved ....to be fair tristin does use vhs

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I thought this was over ........ ... will there be an Ewok party ending? .... .. :rofl:

SW-end.jpg

may the force be with you..

Force.jpg