So everyone knows

why dont you stop suckling tristans balls, let him talk for himself. you add nothing

why don't u stop being sour grapes for not being funny and leave..... u came n here and stated the same thing about twenty other people said like u just stumbled onto cold fusion or something...your just restating the obvious... here .....

"shipped a cambodian foster child to florida today via fed ex... should be there by the weekend.. stay tuned for updates..tracking to follow... theres no way this should take this long come on already"

i mean duh we all know u could ship anything anywhere in this amount of time ...go start a thread about realizing the world is round or something...i hear they invented the wheel why dont u go tell them its round...

ps for you to call me out for adding nothing is hypocritical... take your own advice.......

just stop ... your not going too ... i am genetically disposed to get the last word in(and better) ... ask my wife...(she trained me..)god love her...shes fucking fierce

look at her... does she even look approachable... u deal with med seaking freaks for twenty four hours a day and see how much bs u would wade through...

8aa7fa19.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I had a 710 plastic grill shipped USPS from Seattle to San Franscisco..... . shipped Tuesday,,, got it Friday

.. that was last week,,, cheapest shipping possible,,, I didn't get a tracking number ...... it was supposed to get here today

I shipped something to La Mirada, California

Was sent on the 25th of June, It arrived there yesterday(7 days)

And that was with one of the more costly shipping services.

i didnt come here to start a fight, i just dont think that people should be told how to act when their money is on the line. if i was ripped off(not saying that is the case here) for a large chuck of money, the last thing id want to hear is a third party telling me that its better to do these things over pm.

you have a cute kid though

king i never told sss510 or sinnful to act any way in fact i encouraged responses...i never said do anything over pms just said to ask offended partys for updates as appoossed to coming and sharing random shipping facts we all know to be true...

as far as kid shes cute cause her mom... i'm dumb and ugly and drive datsuns. she tall cause of me ...3 years old as of last month...

as for you possibly being jdm 510, i like your two door and would like the offset of the type 03 minus the sarcastic its been on here twenty times and use the search function bs...all your jdm 510 content was deleted so searching would just show me you got banned ....and rather quickly....

I cant wait for the day when this thread is locked. (I am not saying that today is the day, but merely that the drama should end)

I do think SSS510's last 5 or so posts in this thread do make a pretty convincing point though.

Drama, it happens in highschool, I thought we graduated from that...

Guest 510kamikazifreak

If anyone else hasnt received something you have paid for, please let me know in here. It seems the easiest way for me to talk to you to guarantee that I see it.

in the OP..

just saying

I cant wait for the day when this thread is locked. (I am not saying that today is the day

well, it is today.

Im not even going to read more than 2 pgs of this thing..... dont need too.

settle your shit in PMs

• Like 2