The Blue gO_On build?

Eh, He was a total ass-hat! But I also would feel bad, cause I know how running a small business can be. Not going to call anybody, That just added a big frustration I didn't need. 

He could have been a lot nicer though. Saying oh fuck, I am not making anything at $60, and other smart ass remarks. Awesome day huh?

Time to get cracking to be ready for Canby.

Well i would teach the small business owner then,i agree with tristen but sometimes people need to learn the hard way so they dont pull the same shit on another guy.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i would teach the small business owner then,i agree with tristen but sometimes people need to learn the hard way so they dont pull the same shit on another guy.

Yep. You need to weight the situation with the final result. Is all the effort of talking to a supervisor, filling out more paperwork, waiting extra time for a larger refund, etc. really worth it? If the extra cash makes up for all that effort then by all means. 

But if youre not out any money then I say just fuck it. It was obviously an accident and wasnt due to his carelessness. 

I am still thinking about it. He has no supervisor lol. I believe it is just him and his insurance. Drives a old 79 ranger with a tow package. Probably shouldn't have got a guy off craigslist to do it, But I have used him 3 times before successfully. It's more his attitude was my problem, I frankly don't really care about the money. At the time I was worried about finding a tank quick since this is my daily. I figured if I saved close to $50 on his tow I could get another tank, and it would pay for my old one.

i know i had a bad one today .... couple customers here at once .. i was helping unload a dudes quad parts ....... fucking box disitnegrated and and his atv axle feel out and then hit a dudes super duty in the door putting a huge scratch ....of course i didnt know i did ... he was picking up his dragster wheels....he came back in and said dude u scratched my door...i was like wai t wut.... he took me out and showed me and i was shocked .. i did that....i apologized profusely and told him just get a estimate to fix it....he was like really ... i was like yeah i did that ... im sorry man thats not cool lets fix it .. he was a little shocked..errr suprised.....i was like thats not cool man im sorry ... then the other guy came out and said ...no way really ... i was like yeah he was like i feeel bad lemme help ... i said no man its on me .. i grabbed your box and assumed responsibility for what ever happened after that.....it sucks but thats the way i feel .. he was like really... i was like really... to me i felt like i won two life long customers for it .....i didnt need to be responsible for it .. but i didnt need to grab that dudes box either .........to be honest the dragster guy that i scratched his truck .... hes stupid rch and i bet by monday he forgets it happens ... but i will pursue it ... i feel bad ....but i will tell u this i now have a new personal policy about grabbing sketchy shit in boxes.....no way u grab it .....lol

• Like 2

Haha good story. That's what I am saying if he would have just been cool, and not such an ass I would not care so much. He was trying to get me to pay $90 only $15 off what the original price was. That right there was insulting imo.

i know i had a bad one today .... couple customers here at once .. i was helping unload a dudes quad parts ....... fucking box disitnegrated and and his atv axle feel out and then hit a dudes super duty in the door putting a huge scratch ....of course i didnt know i did ... he was picking up his dragster wheels....he came back in and said dude u scratched my door...i was like wai t wut.... he took me out and showed me and i was shocked .. i did that....i apologized profusely and told him just get a estimate to fix it....he was like really ... i was like yeah i did that ... im sorry man thats not cool lets fix it .. he was a little shocked..errr suprised.....i was like thats not cool man im sorry ... then the other guy came out and said ...no way really ... i was like yeah he was like i feeel bad lemme help ... i said no man its on me .. i grabbed your box and assumed responsibility for what ever happened after that.....it sucks but thats the way i feel .. he was like really... i was like really... to me i felt like i won two life long customers for it .....i didnt need to be responsible for it .. but i didnt need to grab that dudes box either .........to be honest the dragster guy that i scratched his truck .... hes stupid rch and i bet by monday he forgets it happens ... but i will pursue it ... i feel bad ....but i will tell u this i now have a new personal policy about grabbing sketchy shit in boxes.....no way u grab it .....lol

That's good business right there. Karma.

Wow! Found out the one in first pic is a 68 jdm grill. that just tops the day off  :D

PS I still need an emblem  ;)

How can you tell?

I had a spare, but just bought a grill for it to go on. Trying to buy more though.. q-tip, I'm lookin at you.

JDM grill does not have any square plates and you can tell if its JDM because there will be no rivet holes anywhere on back of grill

Hmm I guess the guy who said that was wrong then lol. I know that the other 68 grill I have does not have these plates. 

They technically are 3 rectangle plates looking from the back, But look like one piece from the front. They go between each bar and there is 6 sets of them on the grill. Two on each side and two in the middle.  Any info on this "DREWSDIME"?

Well I have a few JDM 68 grills, and alot of US 68 grills. Like you guys said the main difference and the only difference I can tell is the 3 rows of black plastic strips that rivet to the top and back side of the grill. All the JDM grills I have do not have these 3 strips and have no rivet holes on the top of grill or the back. Someone correct me if Im wrong. I can post some pics later. Looking at the pictures again does your grill have 3 rows of plastic strips or are they metal?

Well I have a few JDM 68 grills, and alot of US 68 grills. Like you guys said the main difference and the only difference I can tell is the 3 rows of black plastic strips that rivet to the top and back side of the grill. All the JDM grills I have do not have these 3 strips and have no rivet holes on the top of grill or the back. Someone correct me if Im wrong. I can post some pics later. Looking at the pictures again does your grill have 3 rows of plastic strips or are they metal?

The 3 strips on mine are metal. The other 68 grill that's here has non at all.