The Blue gO_On build?

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...well i was driving....focused on my window...then moved to view his car would not re focus.

Yeah, Dereks car has block off plates from when it had A/C...the A/C was hooked up to blow ICE COLD AIR right in your face, while we suffer with forced HOT AIR.

That looks about how big these two tach's were. Perfect fit but not permanent! 

I can't remember the exact model that one was, it was the biggest I think? Maybe not... I didn't do what you did, I just removed the vent and stuffed it in there.  The width made it so that I had to kind of shove it in a hole like the vent was a virgin :lol:  It didn't move nor flop around / come out unless you made it.

Horrible 5/10 day for me  :mad:  :( 

wrecked into a curb. Two thrashed tires (Brand new), Front passenger wheel destroyed (Probably won't find another), Passenger strut and some suspension bent, And to top it all off the FUCKING TOW TRUCK DRIVER PUNCTURED MY GAS TANK :o   :bye: 

I have the struts and suspension to replace it already, But that tank I picked up a few months back and was perfect!!!! I can't explain how pissed I am :angry:  :mellow:  :mellow: 

Now I have to find not 1 but 2 relatively hard to find Datto parts again...

Haven't taken any pics yet. To much going on right now...

Anyone got a tank or snowflake for sale?

Didn't happen in that spot with the caution tape. That is due to the tow truck driver puncturing my gas tank on the way in. Gas went everywhere and apartments over reacted. They are awesome about letting me leave my seemed up car there though. They are just supper pissed at the tow driver.

​I crashed out in Vancouver. Basically lost control on a corner, Due to my broken hand partly. Hit the curb at about 25-30 bounced onto it rode it for 20ft. then barley missed a huge rock! My car would have been fubard if I hit that. 

We ended up agreeing on $60 (was supposed to be $105). I am debating if I should call his insurance...I did pay $50 for that tank, and my tank I am getting now is $50.

I dont know if thats really worth all the effort. I would say that if youre not out any money and the negotiations were decent (he wasnt a total d-bag), then I would just drop it. The important thing is they paid for it. 

He had this tow dolly for the rear wheels. I am a little low in the back, and when we went over the bump boom, hole in tank from sharp aluminum. He was gonna tow it on the back wheels but then said he will not do it because one lug was missing. So we agreed on the tow dolly and it fucked everything up.

Eh, He was a total ass-hat! But I also would feel bad, cause I know how running a small business can be. Not going to call anybody, That just added a big frustration I didn't need. 

He could have been a lot nicer though. Saying oh fuck, I am not making anything at $60, and other smart ass remarks. Awesome day huh?

Time to get cracking to be ready for Canby.

Horrible 5/10 day for me  :mad:  :( 

wrecked into a curb. Two thrashed tires (Brand new), Front passenger wheel destroyed (Probably won't find another), Passenger strut and some suspension bent, And to top it all off the FUCKING TOW TRUCK DRIVER PUNCTURED MY GAS TANK :o   :bye: 

I have the struts and suspension to replace it already, But that tank I picked up a few months back and was perfect!!!! I can't explain how pissed I am :angry:  :mellow:  :mellow: 

Now I have to find not 1 but 2 relatively hard to find Datto parts again...

Haven't taken any pics yet. To much going on right now...

Anyone got a tank or snowflake for sale?

damn man i could trump your story ... but i dont wanna bore the ratsun community with woe is me bs....wheel masters ... in auburn .. dude does it  at home...fixed two hre's the had straight v's inthe lip....if its rash from a curb just sand it out yourself......he secularizes in bent shit...fixed several other big billet hoops of mine from flat spots .....he kinda looks at these things as a challenge

looks like strut damage too .. that sux derrick ... i got a set of stockers here if u need a loaner...there spoken for but the ratsuner im holding them for is pretty chill...hed be cool with loaning till u found nother