The Blue gO_On build?

u know a goon is just a truck with a perma- canopy ....lol

Exactly why I defected to the goon side.

Good to see you got this thing back on the road man! I need to bribe some people to come over and give me some advice with my new goon. Mike sez he maybe will come over next week or somethin. Wish mine would make it to Canby, but it's not in the cards. Looks like yours will though :D

• Like 1
  • Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still might make it....lol  I just hate to say I'm going to go and then not make it....this way it's a surprise to even me...lol

Get those new tires mounted so you can give us a proper photo shoot of the new stance!

worse comes to worse drive up here ... i will loan u my gold snoflakes...lol  just no curb jumping or else....u shoulda had the wheel shipped o me i coulda coated it silver and sent it down to u .,,,lol

At the time I bought the wheel I wasn't sure if I was gonna keep the snowflakes or not. The one I bought is silver, But if it's not close to what my other ones look like I will bring it up to you. Thanks man!

ive got a friend thats gunna show up with all his camera gear and snap photos!! this year should be BAD ASS!!!! 

Awesome!  B)

your goon looks sick ... but for the first time ever i will say this in a goon thread.....EVER....it looks like the back is lower then the front....which is awesome .... cuz i hate the stink bug goon look.....i will be interested to see where it sits withthe snoflakes on

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

Canby list. Nothing much really. Maybe cut and raise my tunnel and maybe a little polishing on the front end, maybe. Will have to to it by hand since I cannot operate a buffer at this time, and I dread doing it by hand. I plan on re-doing the whole interior over summer, in time for Blue Lake.

After I cut the tunnel it should be a little bit lower. If I calculated this right, with the snowflakes on the rear it should be about at the lip. The front might go down a tad as well.

Got the other two snowflakes mounted with tires. Took off the roof rack, I kinda like it better now  :wub: 

Most of these are with 40 psi in the air shocks.

IMG_1469_zps24686d81.jpg

IMG_1459_zpsf95faab4.jpg

IMG_1450_zpsd2465022.jpg

IMG_1440_zpsdaf87e7f.jpg

and a video cause I was bored...