The Blue gO_On build?

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just finding and collecting red parts, Very tough to find red interior parts.

Today I traded my blue wheel well covers and metal B pillar piece for red ones. My red back seat should be here sometime soon. Then gonna make a trip up north to trade black panels for some red ones. Getting closer and closer  :D 

IMG_1893_zps6dd11771.jpg

IMG_1895_zps098523c9.jpg

Went up to Carter's place today with Jason, to get the red panels. Thanks again Carter!

Almost there, Just waiting on the back seat and then I can start working on getting the faded panels a little more shine and go through the interior!

IMG_1943_zpscf736693.jpg

IMG_1947_zps3ffe2bb8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if the front seats match perfectly yet. But I have some plans to make it all match. The BMW seats have a black plastic piece covering the whole back part of the seat, So that will separate the colors a little bit. I am thinking about putting black wheel well covers in to break it up a little as well. 

Carpet will be black. Also going with a Saturn center console, Matches the dash pretty well and will help with the colors clashing...