The Blue gO_On build?

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were me, I probably wouldn't go any lower in the front. Looks great!

looks sweet .....!!!!!!...but i would do the opposite and go a inch lower still appears to have a little droop in its pooper...love the sno flakes man...

I think the back needs .5 inch, and the front 1.5 inches. So lets round up, 1 and 2.

Well if were going to do that, we might as well add 1 and 2 together and do 3 inches in the front, but that would make it uneven so you should do 3 and 4 inch ;)

• Like 2

The front is going to take some work to get that low. His current height now, is max low on the adjustment of the coilovers.

Sure the sleeves could be dropped, but they are stock length strut housings and I am fairly certain he is going to be running out of shock travel very soon.

Either 280zx are needed for a quick 2 inch drop (as in still be able to have some travel) or shortened struts are due, with something like AW11 rear shocks.

Phone would no re focus...lol
Pic of Dereks Tach install..,,ended up using this other Tach I had laying around...with matching blue and white. :)

IMAG5823.jpg

Extra little tabs on vent holder deal where cut off to secure tach in vent hole.

IMAG5819.jpg

Other tach held in with plastic tabs...

IMAG5820.jpg

Other tach matched other gauges...BUT WAS DOA...not working.

IMAG5821.jpg