mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If he ever gets the HP he wants, he'll wet himself the first time he actually uses it.

I had one of them cars when I was a kid, they are dangerous when it's wet out, you have to know how to drive them.

I wrecked my fathers truck when I was 15.5 years old when it was wet out and boy did I learn my lesson. That would be 27.5 years ago now.

• Like 1

Was anything done to the bottom end of that FJ or is it stock? Your going to need two go pros. one for under the hood and one for under the rear end.

So we can see them both explode when you hit the button. Now that would make for some good TV. HAHA!!

• Like 5

Shit with all your money that's chump change for you. Hell while your at best buy pick me up one. That way I can be the chase car as you kick as on Hoser man.

Well now that I think about it I don't have a car that will keep up with you guys.

• Like 2

Not so sure I could keep up with a 150 shot. But hey I'll give it a go. How long can you hold the button before something bad happens?

I've never been in a car with NOS.

• Like 2

2-15-15 Lets meet out here and get someone to You tube it ,after all two 521 green trucks ,so it"s legal maybe ? I don't know if I can make this date with truck a lot of work and need a driveline made and rear brakes finished with 240sx rear calipers . Maybe the month after this one .

http://www.autoclubdragway.com/Tickets-and-Events/Street-Legal-Drags/Street-Legal-Drags-1.aspx

• Like 3

Shit with all your money that's chump change for you. Hell while your at best buy pick me up one. That way I can be the chase car as you kick as on Hoser man.

Well now that I think about it I don't have a car that will keep up with you guys.

By the way John i might need you to make me a Plenum, not sure why yet but i will keep you posted.

• Like 1