mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

IMG_1672_zps97458ec4.jpg

Also since I have no job to say the least, I just dropped Ruckycharms new truck that he just got.Pretty clean truck all stock except the carb is updated. I wish he brought the caps for the wheels it would of made for a better pic.

Tell Rucky to quit chase'n them girlies & get that bubble window installed. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuck that bubble window. I told him put the flex window in. And I was going to install it but his rubber is dry.

HAHAHAHA the flex-thru would most DEFINITELY be a better option..... as for his dry rubber... my names Paul & thats between ya'll

• Like 3

IMG_1683_zpsd51145ca.jpgIMG_1684_zpsc2a4bb18.jpg

Draker i am doing this with my spare time. What do you think boy's not bad for my first time not perfect but pretty good considering what i seen on google images there was worse. Just working on location now for the solenoids and mount tank in bed run the NOS line and last will be the hard part for me and that is the wiring. I am also waiting on my new mechman billet 170 amp alternator to come in.I hope it fits.

• Like 5

You don't have a 1500 in that truck, the only reason I bought my set was because I have a running J15 in storage, and if it ever went into one of my 320s, the badges would go on the truck.

IMG_1681_zpsf7822a25.jpg

Nothing big but i have been polishing the hell out of the badges. I am going to redo the black in the 1500 and put them on the truck. I just think there to cool to not have on.

• Like 3

As long as you don't care that if we are ever standing in front of your truck together, and I look at the engine, then at the fender badge, then when I look at the engine again, I am going to turn and say to you, "That ain't no 1500". :lol:

Wayne there is still cool and most likely rare. You won't find DATSUN FJ20 anywere. And they will still look better then that sticker on the side of my truck.

• Like 2

IMG_1683_zpsd51145ca.jpgIMG_1684_zpsc2a4bb18.jpg

Draker i am doing this with my spare time. What do you think boy's not bad for my first time not perfect but pretty good considering what i seen on google images there was worse. Just working on location now for the solenoids and mount tank in bed run the NOS line and last will be the hard part for me and that is the wiring. I am also waiting on my new mechman billet 170 amp alternator to come in.I hope it fits.

Why did you make those silly s bends in the rear? I would have thought you would have made them look symmetrical, with your attention to detail and all.

• Like 1