mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know that I try not to think about it a lot, but do you have 30/40 grand into that truck, and be honest.  :rofl:

I can honestly say I have over $10,000 into that U320 I have, and the body work hasn't even started yet, but this does include the truck and shipping I paid to get it to my house, and I am sure I will dump another $10,000 into it before it is done, after a certain point I just start rounding off numbers and cringe at how much I have into it.  :blink:

Yup like I said you get what you pay for. But what ever floats your boat and that would sink mine.lol

• Like 2

Yes. Freeways in mexico are like road of heaven. All the money from the booths is put on the roads. The buggatti can be used on em to go 200mph+ no prob. No bumps no holes nothing. Just beautiful. They charge per axle. Some are about $3.30 usd. Some are $60-70 usd then if you get pulled over gotta cough up $50-$75 usd.

• Like 1

Traditionally if it has a back seat, it's a wagon, if it has no back seat, it's a van.

The way I understood it, a wagon without back windows was a sedan delivery.

We can go all day about this, different cultures have different names for things, the expression "UTE" is one of them, over here some call the NL320 a UTE, which in their mind means unibody, but a unibody is a frameless vehicle and the NL320 has a frame, over in Australia if it has something like a box or a flatbed, it's a "UTE", all trucks or Ranchero/El Camino types are UTEs.

The photo above is of a 2 door, that is another wrench thrown in the mix that makes it even more confusing, as most wagons have 4 doors.

Anyway you look at it, it would be cool to have that Datsun Van/Wagon in the USA, give folks something rare to see.

• Like 1